Obs help

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
Oct 3, 2016
Winter Park, FLorida
Species
Kittyfox
So i got OBS, to stream Rocksmith 2014 on twitch, since they wont do copyright strikes and such. I followed a tutorial and I am not getting it to stream audio, which is obviously a huge factor for Rocksmith. I also want to use it to show off what I am doing in unity and in class. Another thing I want to figure out is how to use my TV as a second screen and be able to keep the game on the screen when i click on something on my laptop screen. If more info is needed I will answer question that I can.

Thank you for the help,

Zen

Calmcacil Bloodfang

Keeper of the Flame
dddd
Dec 2, 2017
Norway
Species
Liger
Sorry, it took me a bit longer to reply to his I intended to do such as soon as I saw it but I got sidetracked. If you're playing it on your PC you should not have any problems capturing audio, if you're using a capture card and similar some further configuration might be needed. Hows your audio devices configured within OBS?