Post a Truth about Yourself

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
Let´s tell the truth about ourselves... Maybe you can make some new friends. Making friends is the whole purpose of this game..

I'm asexual

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
Decades upon decades I played the fool making others smile but no one ever seem to consider me too entertaining. Even my seventh grade class blamed me for the failure of the annual class play and my eight grade class wouldn't let be part of their class play ( I was the only one not in it). The idea of ever acting again was quite dead.

For over three decades my life was void of being anything entertaining on any public scale. In the early 2000s, I had a chance to dress up and play the fool again. I became more extroverted and confident in front of crowds and they actually were entertained by my increasing antics when I thought I was just having fun. I was becoming very popular with the crowds and known by my two characters. A few years later, as I headed home at the end of the season, I was told by one of the theatrical directors they wanted me to join their cast! I never acted professionally or had any training but they told me come to auditions. I did and would be an bonafide professional actor for the next four years and a freelance icon for the last 9 years and so well known by staff and patrons my image has been used in advertising.

For over 30 years, I believed I was an absolute failure as an actor.

Rain

Horsie Admin
Supporter
1 October 2016
Ohio
www.furaffinity.net
Species
Equine
Relationship status
Mated
I have never been out of the country. But I have been to 4 major modies of water (west to the pacific, east to the Atlantic, south to the gulf coast, north to Lake Erie.)

11 March 2020
Florida
Species
Arctic Fox
Relationship status
Single and ready to mingle ;)
I fell out of a parked truck (one of the really large and tall ones) when I was about 7 and slammed my head into the concrete curb. I honestly think that I might've gotten slight brain damage because now I'm a fucking weirdo with no friends and no drive to better myself :sad: