1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your random thoughts

kibamoon Oct 19, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kibamoon

kibamoon Active Member

Species:
    Equine
    Credits:
    This thread is simply for sharing those random little thoughts you get throughout the day that you find funny or maybe it bothers you, maybe it's an existential question and you have to tell somebody.

I really don't understand why so many fruit flies decide to fly into my fridge and die over a piece of fruit. I don't even know how they get into both the fridge AND the freezer, but they don't come back out. There's even fruit outside of the fridge.

2. Jacey

Jacey Active Member

Species:
    Toy Whiplet
    Credits:
    I want to go buy more candles. The two I had burned out already. Shame.

3. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    Sometimes I wonder... the possibility of other universes, other planes of existence. How it is that this universe abides by only a very particular set of laws. Are there others out there, with their own laws, their own stars and worlds? Is there also some space between these universes, some 'outerverse' full of incompatible laws that regularly interact and fail to create new universes? Is our universe just a metastable bubble in a greater bubbling cosmic foam? Are we but a stray thought within a greater dream, or simulation? What would happen if our creators were to wake up, or pull the plug? How is it that anything somehow manages to exist in what seems to be a vast expanse of chaos, capable of blinking life and light to its end? Are their alien beings among us, so much greater than us but slumbering or hiding in plain sight, perhaps responsible for the livable conditions we fail to notice and appreciate?

So many unknowns... and so much worth pursuing, if only to escape the mundaneness of the known world.

Jacey likes this.
  4. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Are there emotions outside the scope of normal human understanding? Like, feelings we don't have names or explanations for? And if I was to feel this emotion, would I be still classed as possessing my Sanity?

5. Sentin_White

Sentin_White dddd

Species:
    Hydra
    Credits:
    A strawberry isn't a berry, but a banana is.

A tomato is a fruit, that makes ketchup a smoothie.

kibamoon likes this.
  6. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:
    You know it's strange how people like blaming something like video games, movies, books and what have you, just because of a small minority does something bad? Because you know, a controller or keyboard teaches you proper technique.

7. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    Oh what to wear this Halloween... maybe a vampire. Preferably not the kind that shines in the sunlight.

8. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:
    You know, it kinda sucks that people who start out have to enroll into industries like retail or fast food first. Retail is depressing, especially, with the fact that it's just low pay, a pay you cannot live on. Why does it have this way? At least, certainly, it won't be like this forever, however. Not even nature allows things to be static.

9. Kariah

Kariah Active Member

Species:
    Bat
    Credits:
    I should stop procrastinating

10. kibamoon

kibamoon Active Member

Species:
    Equine
    Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Just try to screw up the word order. I dare you.

11. Kariah

Kariah Active Member

Species:
    Bat
    Credits:
    Oh wow. I never realized that

kibamoon likes this.
  12. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    On my mind, getting a leg and foot massage... =u=

13. Jacey

Jacey Active Member

Species:
    Toy Whiplet
    Credits:
    When you have a random conversation with a stranger.

14. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    You ever notice the double standard when it comes to playing music out loud?

Like it's perfectly acceptable for some twat to play their crappy dubstep out loud, but the second I play something I like, such as Amon Amarth or Metallica out loud, Everyone complains?

15. kibamoon

kibamoon Active Member

Species:
    Equine
    Credits:
    I don't need a sign that says "Do not disturb," I need a sign that says "Already disturbed, proceed with caution."

White Timberwolf and Weldervixen like this.
  16. Killtime101

Killtime101 Member

Species:
    Robot
    Credits:
    Wonder if a possible video game future happens in our timeline, sure it would suck since a whole lot of futuristic video games are either dystopian or people just die a lot. But it's the future!

17. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    I am craving Cookie-Burger-Pizza-Tacos

18. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:
    It's because they cannot handle sublime music because the sheeple. :V

You know, sometimes, I wonder if I am alone. In the sense that nobody gets my train of thought and whenever I try to say it, I'm just brushed off. Don't have that sense of belonging, but is belonging honestly worth it? I think not.

19. KameronEX

KameronEX Active Member

Species:
    Fluffy Dragon
    Credits:
    I'm hungry

20. Weldervixen

Weldervixen Member

Species:
    Fox
    Credits:
    My random thought stems from the pain I'm going to endure over the next 6 hours at work xD

Would I hang around and veg or work on my wind chime project if I wasn't here.... Hmmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.