1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your random thoughts

kibamoon Oct 19, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earz Bunny

Earz Bunny Member

Species:
    Rabbit
    Credits:
    Just saw an old gameshow from the 80s where the star prize was a greyhound.

2. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    Would be nice to live in a higher dimension. Problem is, I'd have to worry of all the guys further up the scale. 4D immortals having to contend with 5D nigh-omnipresent beings, or 6D true omnipresent beings unconcerned with causality but still limited by the laws of their universe... Then there are those beings even further above able to revalue the fundamental forces, if not make new ones or create alien universes beyond the realm of comprehension and conception that only further reinforce the vastness of infinity. Almost prefer these limitations within conventional space if only to keep my brain from exploding. Wonder what the 2D beings must be thinking?

3. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    Sometimes I wonder if pets think they are our masters

4. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    You ever notice how everyone thinks it their duty to inform smokers how stupid and unhealthy their habit is?

Like, stop. Just stop.

It's their own choice; They are old enough to know what it's doing to their bodies and they decide to do it regardless. You won't stop them just by telling them to stop. As long as it's not affecting you or anyone else, just let them get on with it.

For the record, I don't smoke. Nor do I agree with smoking or anything like that

However, I'm constantly seeing self righteous pricks telling my friends that smoke that they are going to die of cancer and they are stupid for smoking.

It's true, and by no means do I agree or support their habit and they know this, but it's up to them; it is Not every nitwit's right nor duty to inform them of their poor life choices.

The_Stray likes this.
  5. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    I agree. And the worst of them, are the former smokers, who quit, then act like the other smokers are stupid for even trying in the first place.
    "Micheal, why would you put something so nasty into your body?!"
    "I don't know Joey, maybe because you would pass me smokes everytime we hung out!"
    For the record; yes, I smoke, yes, it was a friend who nurtured the habit in me, yes, they quit, and yes, they now act like I am insane everytime I light up.

6. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Seborrhea Dermatitis makes sweating a bitch.

7. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    The value of many things can be determined by demand divided by supply. High demand and low supply results in high value. Low demand and high supply results in low value. Both tend to even out with time, at least relative to one another. Demand isn't often gauged based on the actual number of people desiring the supply, but instead how much one is willing to pay. Supply itself isn't based entirely off of resources, but all other efforts required to refine and distribute supply for use. Replace dollars and euros with watts and joules, you could probably get a good estimate of the energy value of goods, perhaps their true value in the grand scheme of things. But that's for another time.

Getting wealthy isn't just about income and expenses, but also the assets and liabilities. The price of the things you possess can fluctuate with time. Some items increase in value with time as supply diminishes, in part due to changing manufacturing structure and wear and tear on existing supply. Initially their value can be low due to diminished demand and peak supply, until increasing in value with the decades. Well-kept items tend to have high value compared to worn counterparts, especially if they possess historical value. These can become assets. Items experiencing regular use, perhaps deemed disposable and not to be used among many users can be deemed liabilities. Private items meant to look fancy and trendy are among them, usually putting money in someone else's pocket. If concerned about wealth, consider the weight of your assets vs. your liabilities, keep an eye on market trends.

...The heck am I rambling on about? Probably got money on my mind. Bet Frieza must be rich as heck for owning so much.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  8. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    Why is water wet?

9. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Strong tetrahedral hydrogen bonding.

10. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    Science, Fck yeah!

11. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    It's a delightful feeling, being able to converse about deeper things. No, I don't mean existential philosophical things, but certain emotional or primal desires, particularly ones involving closeness. Especially with faraway people, with no economic or blood relation to you... seemingly random people, acknowledging your existence, sharing interests that have no practical value but with much of their attention more on you than anything else. It's as if I made contact with alien life, instead of more of the same... well technically still the same considering they speak English and are human, and other uncomfortable realities. But just the thought of someone taking the time to look at you, stumbling like an idiot along the way to try to get to know you but at least having the heart to bother with your miserable, uninteresting, perhaps worthless and brief existence. Just... love the feeling of someone just being there with me, to assure I'm not the only one around, licking the tears off my eyes.

Such a shame I can't offer much else in return, some way for me to express how much I appreciate their existence as well... being autistic spectrum and all myself and such.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  12. Earz Bunny

Earz Bunny Member

Species:
    Rabbit
    Credits:
    Just a thought, but chickens lay unfertilized eggs which we eat, do other birds lay unfertilized eggs?

13. Marc

Marc dddd

Species:
    Tiger
    Credits:
    The archer's paradox, because no arrow flies straight.

14. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Credits:
    If every human on the planet were to jump at the same time the landing could, theoretically, shake the Earth to pieces.

15. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    A change in circumstances, even if minor, can help lead to a change in mindset. Sometimes for better. Your memories will never leave you, but you can still manage to change your mentality, redefine your definition of "self".

16. Marc

Marc dddd

Species:
    Tiger
    Credits:
    Isn't it weird to see VA's faces from your favorite show or game? You kinda build this sort of picture of you think the VA looks like, but in reality, they are completely different. Exceptions can be disappointing, Eddy.

17. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    Sometimes I wonder... should I bother with virtual love? There are a few I have set my eyes on, two in particular. Maybe I should take one and not be so greedy... oh how much I yearn for their company. Perhaps it is finally time that I put away the lures, and begin my chase.

18. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Just why is a raven like a writing desk?

19. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    Only thing on my mind is how to get people to stop clinging onto me. Some I like yes, but others it's as if I'm the only friend they really have. Wish someone could take my place, as I'm not faithful in these individual's ability to handle broken hearts.

So tired right now. Guess it's the byproduct of winter.

20. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Why is the mind such an easy thing to break? Why is it so prone to malfunction?

Have we not had enough time for evolution and natural selection to work out the kinks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.