1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent dreams thread (may be nsfw or otherwise)

ManintheArmor Dec 21, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    In this thread, describe your recent dreams from your last sleep. Detail if possible. Keep sexual, kinky, creepy, nightmarish, or otherwise intense details in spoilers.

2. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Literally just woke up from my first dream in years. Normally, I simply don't dream.

Well, I dreamt that someone had stolen my Roleplay world and I was having an Argument with Sapphire (Who Co-owns said world) because she was the one who led to this person stealing it. Although I've never seen her before, this argument was in person, so I was arguing with a woman that is what my subconscious thinks Sapphire looks like. Which is quite odd admittedly ^_^;

Specifically, she used this Roleplay world in a Roleplay with the thief and they in turn used it and called it their own.

Stupid Dream, really; I know She'd never do anything like that. But who can control what they dream? *Shrugs*

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  3. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    I usually don't dream. Hell, the last time I did (that I can remember anyways) was around 12 years ago. However, last night I dreamt that I was in this really confusing relationship. In it I had; a hermaphrodite girlfriend/wife, a female pet, and a shemale mistress. Most of the details got lost in my waking mind but the details that stuck are...
    The first thing in the dream I remember is my girlfriend/wife (I remember that this particular detail was constantly changing) and myself were in bed. She was on all fours as I was crouched behind her, my cock buried balls deep in her tight leaking (more like pouring really. think Niagara Falls) pussy, one hand milking her average sized breast as the other stroked her six inch cock. I also remember, with every thrust I gave a loud clap would ring out through the room, barely heard over her screams of pleasure, as my balls would smack against her slightly larger sack.
    My second memory involved me tied up and suspened, a ring gag in my mouth, as my mistress shoved her massive cock (dwarfing my own 10 inches, though her exact size is unknown) in and out of my abused asshole. Her previously shot loads burning as they leaked out and down my balls, cock, and thighs. I also seem to recall, though not entirely sure, I had a cock plug in keeping me from my own release.
    The third thing I can remember is; I was sitting infront of a tv (the screen a series of uninterpretable flashing colors, though I was watching something) when this petite naked lady sporting a black feline butt plug, white kitty paw gloves and socks, a pair of white cat ears, and a black fur collar with a bell on it. She started rubbing her head on me like a real cat seeking attention, so without looking away from the screen I started scratching down her back to her tail. And in typical feline fashion, the closer I got to the base of her 'tail', the higher she raised her ass in the air.
    The final scene I can recall involved all of us. My girlfriend/wife was fucking my mouth as I fingered her wet slit and fondled her large balls. Behind me my mistress was once more in my ass, though not alone. Along with her large member were multiple vibrating dildos of various sizes, and shaped after various species (I can recall canine and equine. Though there were two others, both different and unidentifiable). Underneath me, my pet layed on her back, her themed toys having switched over to a fox, as with every thrust from my mistress caused my own cock to bury itself into her wet pussy as she suckled on a nipple and pinched the other.
    That is about the time I woke up, harder than steel, my balls pulsing painfully as they desperately tried to empty themselves.

4. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:
    I had a dream where Sargon of Akkad and Lindybeige got into a fight. Was it bad I found this amusing? They beat the everloving shit out of each other with hammers and spears, though itwas a friendly competition. Oh and Skallagrim had a cameo. He was taller than he actually is, and Skall's pretty damn short.

Leaving this here because related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.