1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Religion?

Marc Dec 4, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alerion

Alerion New Member

Species:
    Mutt Dog
    Credits:
    I guess since I try to live by the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth, I am a real Satanist

Not that Hollywood bullshit that is Satanic these days.

Marc likes this.
  2. Wolf Bain Skyhunter

Wolf Bain Skyhunter ddddd

Species:
    Wolf
    Credits:
    Atheist myself. If only because non spiritual, agnostic, atheist, none, is a bit of a mouthful to say all the time.

3. Skytech

Skytech Active Member

Species:
    Vulpan
    Credits:
    No supernatural for me. Why does magic and the supernatural tend to hide when it should be the most visible? We hear past stories of magic events everywhere, gods and demigods making their presence known the people who needed least convincing. How and why would a world filled with magic and the supernatural everywhere regularly play hide and seek? That's why I'm a naturalist. I see the world for what it is and it doesn't hide anything. You might not see things now but you can go look and find from macro universe to quantum microverse. No magic, no supernatural, no gods. Just us and the universe for us to explore.

4. Raphial Hebert

Raphial Hebert Member

Species:
    White wolf
    Credits:
    I'm closer to agnostic than anything... but I believe a lot of weird things most people don't ;3

Like past lives n such.

5. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    I'm definitely a LaVeyan Satanist

6. Michael.Saunders

Michael.Saunders Member

Species:
    Vuples Vulpes (Red Fox)
    Credits:
    I am what is called a 'Non-Denominational Christian'. This means I do not follow any denomination of Christianity and just simply have an open mind, as well as love and accept others for who they are.

7. Emily Silverfang

Emily Silverfang Well-Known Member

Species:
    Wolf
    Credits:
    I'm an atheistic pagan. Simple as. I believe in no gods, and instead choose to interpret the world through its spirits (which aren't deities).

8. Thefaceride

Thefaceride Active Member

Species:
    Coyote
    Credits:
    I'm just a regular Christian Protestant. Nothing special about me

9. Marc

Marc dddd

Species:
    Tiger
    Credits:
    loleditedmyviesincasenayonecares

10. Lerry

Lerry New Member

Credits:
    Never felt religious. Its why i never feel bad when i masturbate to hot milfs on the internet. Its not that i am not ignorant, i just can't trick myself or pretend to believe in something that i will never feel or be part of. I like having fun, i like playing games. If i were to be devout and "not be of this world" i had to have zero fun which is not ideal for me. I am selfish in some sense but wanna try to be good to be more specific.

11. Glacialangel

Glacialangel Member

Species:
    Glaceon
    Credits:
    I'm a non-denominational christian. I'm also a girl that married another girl. Though I do believe in the possibility of lingering spirits or ghosts, after a couple personal experiences I had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.