1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Requiem for redemption

buzzsaw133 Nov 26, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alphaleader

Alphaleader Active Member

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Lau turned back as the Large Moon bear loomed overhead, his size impressive and for once Lau was genuinely threatened by the size of this ursine! He had heard about Moon bears from other people and had often seen Pandas and Forest bears, but hardly had he'd ever seen bears get so big! It was hard to imagine being in a clan full of these giants.

2. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    The man with the martial arts scars looks quiet for a second, then sighs and stares with serious intent into the half-dragoness' eyes. "The king has ordered all martial artists killed or imprisoned..." He looks around nervously. "My name is Ziang Chin... you may call me Iron-Legs."
    -
    The massive bear behind the grill smiles at the arrival of his old friend, Ju. "Hey, dwarf, give this bear a drink on me." The brown bear laughs as the dwarf is quick to comply, delivering a pint of good ale to the moon bear. "Chen, man the grill!" The bear barks an order back and a particularly strong looking tiger emerges from the back to watch the grill as the brown bear, whose name is Fa Lung, steps out from behind the kitchen wall and leans forward to speak to his comrade from days past.

BennyJackdaw and Alphaleader like this.
  3. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    Like himself, the chef bear was an attendant at his old school who was ridiculed by the pandas for not being a panda. "So this is what you did after attending that prejudice panda school," Ju Xing said. "I'm kind of surprised I haven't come in here. I've only been working at the mill for a few weeks though."

Alphaleader likes this.
  4. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Lau kept his distance, it seemed the Chef and his fellow friend were eager to catch up on old times. For now, he would keep his attention focused on them, but give them space and time for their little chat. If need be, he would follow them. But for now, the Wolf had other burning questions in him mind. That Mark on that Dwarf' flask could be seen on another one of the patrons he passed by. The Waitress even had a same Mark on her. Whoever these people were, they obviously had influence. And as of recent memory, Lau vaguely saw his former teacher having that Mark! His words still resonating to him.

"Your road is a path I cannot follow. Even so, I cannot see you leave and wander the land without help. I was like you once, so determined to seek answers for Crimes committed against us! The choices you make are your own, and if so you choose…you can follow these directions. They will point you to the Answers you seek." the old Tiger spoke. That Monk was his savior, and it seemed his words were more than that.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    BennyJackdaw likes this.
  5. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    vorel continued to wait on her ale. she was content where she was, for now

6. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    "As am I, we're well known for our food throughout the city." Fa Lung pulls a bottle of wine from under the bar and pours himself a small horn cup full. "You really showed up on a good day..." He chuckles.
    -
    The waitress emerges from the kitchen and sets down a pint of watered down ale on the table in front of Vorel as Ziang looks around nervously, clearly knowing something she didn't.

7. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    taking the ale she smiled.

Alphaleader likes this.
  8. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    "Did I show up on a good day?" Ju Xing asked. "Why would this be a particularly good day?"

9. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Lau cautiously kept his eyes on the two bears, but he moved about the Inn before settling himself near another table…an occupied one where three others were sitting down. Two of them were playing a board game, while the other sat back and enjoyed watching the two counter as they used their own set strategies to gain an advantage over the other. The two that were playing were a goat and a lynx, while the one that looked on was a rooster. All of them male, and all who seemed to be regular patrons of this inn. Quite interesting.

10. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    "It's the Festival of Swords, but I think there is something more sinister afoot." Fa Lung slides a coin over to his friend. "What do you make of this?" The coin appears to be crafted from blue stone and inlaid with silver filigree around the edges with a pair of crossed swords over the center.
    -
    "Ha... you're getting slow old man." The lynx chuckles as the goat makes an obvious mistake in his strategy.

"That tends to happen in old age." The goat suppresses a smirk.

Alphaleader likes this.
  11. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    "Festival of Swords? I am not much of a sword person, I prefer my own two paws to fight with," Ju Xing said before a coin was slid his way. "Huh, I've never seen one of these. It does look valuable, though."

Alphaleader likes this.
  12. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Lau listens to the two players as they talk, their banter peaking his interest as he decided to make himself known, even though his mind was still focused on the one matter he cared for. He didn't come here to waste time.

"Well now, looks like you two managed to gather a audience!" the Rooster spoke.

"More like spectator." the Goat commented before he made his move and had one of his side of the board prepared for a counter offensive!

The Rooster chuckled before looking back up at Lau, "Well don't stand there…pull up a chair!" the Rooster invited.

Its been a while since he encountered a group willing to invite him into a game, but…"Sorry…I'm afraid I wouldn't be much of a challenge. I'm also not here for the Game…I do have questions." Lau spoke, the wolf continuing to stand without giving much thought to how he sounded. An inquisitive glance came to the Goat and his fellow players, all three of them somewhat alert, but each of them had their own stance towards the wolf, and questions asked by newcomers.

"Is that right? And what kind of Questions do you wish to ask friend? Do be careful about your words around here.." the Rooster replied, intrigued by the Wolf, but also very cautious.

"…Tell me. Do any of you know of a Leopard wearing an Eye-patch?! One with an Ill-reputation…" Lau questioned.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  13. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    The dragoness smiled weakly hearing those words and turned her head away instictively. shaddowing her mared visage.

Alphaleader likes this.
  14. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    "I was afraid of that." Fa Lung replied low before looking from side to side, his eyes having a cautious mind on him before moving in closer to Ju. "As of the start of the festival, these coins are being dispersed throughout the city…and not very publicly either. This is the first time I've ever laid eyes these coins before, and it worries me. Right now I have a 'friend' looking into it. We need to be careful, there's no telling what foul play is at work here." Fa Lung advised before taking to some ale to calm himself.
    -

"It's okay…This place is a safe-haven, for the moment anyway." Ziang states as he calmly eases the tension. And yet, the thought of the City Guard coming in and rushing down everyone here lingered in the back of his mind. "Now that I've introduced myself…I'm curious to know your name miss. What brings you to this troubled place?" Ziang asked

15. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    My name is Vorel. as for my presance here, I need a strong man to keep me safe in these troubled times.

16. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    "It is a pleasure to meet you miss. If a strong male is all that you need, then I wouldn't mind being at your side." Ziang replied with a comforting smile on his face.

17. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    she nodded still rubbing her leg stump. paysing to take a drink she smiled weakly she looked too him "its all right you. can ask," she said.

18. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    Suddenly and without any real warning, a rat accompanied by two large wolves barges into the inn tavern shouting obscenities at the top of his lungs. "WHERE IS THAT LITTLE BITCH!!"

"Not another one..." Fa Lung sighs and wipes off his hands on a bar rag, stepping out from behind the counter. "We'll talk in a moment." He picks up a large studded club from under the counter and walks up to the man and his companions. "Can I help you gentlemen?"

"You damn well know what we want... my servant girl ran off and I want her back. She was last seen entering here."

Alphaleader likes this.
  19. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    Turning to the fuss the dragoness rose stiffly to her feet And her I thought I could have a nice peaceful meal after the road.
    " would you kind gentalmen please keep the shouting to a minimum?"

Alphaleader likes this.
  20. ToxicDragon

ToxicDragon Active Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    As it turned out, Kala hadn't been trying to escape, her errands had taken her longer then she thought they would and all the usual vendors were out of the herbs she had been seeking, off a tip she learned that the inn had some in stock for cooking and she was trying to barter for some of the herbs.
    She turned around and looked wide eyed as her owner came in. She rushed over and dropped to her knees before him. "M-master I know it's late but I was just trying to restock my medicines" she cried out Ashe was grabbed by her hair and tossed to one of the wolves. She was in trouble now and she knew it.

Alphaleader likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.