1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Requiem for redemption

buzzsaw133 Nov 26, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    Ju Xing went up to the gang with his friend to confront the group. "Awww how cute. Rats are adorable when they're angry," Ju Xing said. "I'm afraid we don't know who you're talking about, but if it's trouble you're after, I hope you know WHO you're talking TO."

It was then that Ju Xing saw who they wanted and how they were treating her. "Now hold on, I don't think that's a very gentle way of dealing with things. She is your friend now... right?"

2. Alphaleader

Alphaleader Active Member

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    (continued)

-Moments before-

"…A Leopard wearing an eye-patch? Now that's a strange question." the Rooster spoke up as it seemed that this was the first time he heard of a person with that description.

"What about you?" Lau asked.

The Lynx was too busy to care, his mentality more focused on the game in front of him than caring about the whereabouts of some disreputable thug! "Sorry…don't know." he said before making his move on the Pai Sho board, placing his piece in a secured position! But just as he was about to gloat, the older Goat pulled off his play and took out two of the Lynx's tiles! "What! Are you kidding me!?" the Lynx exclaimed. But judging from the Goat's silence, it was clear that he knew something that Lau didn't.

"And you…You must know something about the person I'm looking for." Lau asked as he looked at the goat before moving closer, the older gentlemen still silent. "I need to Know!"

"Doesn't sound to me like you want to know. Seems more like your looking for this person out of some vendetta." the Goat spoke up.

Lau growled under his breath as he grew upset at this Goat's words, "You don't know what I'm after Old One! So stop Hiding the Truth and Tell me what you know!" Lau said.

"Easy friend…no need to get upset." the Rooster states.

"Don't bother trying to speak with this pup Chen! Even if I told him what i knew, he's just seeking a swift and pitiful death." the Goat Responded harshly as he kept his focus on the game! "You Old Bas-!" Lau spoke up only to stop as they all heard someone louder than him calling out for someone within the Inn. The Owner having walked back in made his appearance known, as well as his mood since this Rat was making such a disturbance in his Inn.

It wasn't long before Lau turned back to see this Rat and his two goons, as they soon found what they were searching for in a Slave-girl who had come here. Whatever was going on, the wolf did his best to focus on the goat as he desired answers from him.

3. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    "I'd advise you all to mind your own business." The rat arrogantly speaks.

"And I would advise you to leave the girl alone." Fa Lung rests in his hands on his club and gives the two wolves a look that would chill the bones of a mammoth. "You are vastly outnumbered and outclassed." He says as the rat sighs and groans.

"I told you..." He pulls out rudimentary pistol from his belt and points it at Fa Lung. "... mind your own business."

"Maybe you should-" Fa Lung fakes a fall to take himself out of the aim of pistol and drops his club just right so it bounces back up and catches the largest wolf right between the legs. The resulting shriek made every man in the room cringe. However, the pistol goes off and the bullet lands solidly into the massive bear's shoulder.

4. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    "Are you crazy, Fa Lung!?" Ju Xing shouted as he went over to look at his friend. He was watching the wound ooze out and rushed over to the nearest table and grabbed every cloth he could. He clasped two chopsticks together and used them to pull the bullet out before wrapping his arm with the cloths.

"You hurt my friend," Ju Xing said to the rat. He then stood up and was staring at the ground where his friend was, saddened by his friends injury. ...He then picked up the table nearest him and threw it right at the group of crooks. He was trying to catch them off guard by making it seem he wouldn't retaliate.

5. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    unfortunately the dragonness was closer still and took the brunt of the table. bulling her over.

Alphaleader likes this.
  6. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    The response in the Inn was silent and intense as the patrons (and the waitress) watched on, somewhat fearful over the Rat as he was arguing with the Big Bear that owned the Inn, the human slave-girl showing a helpless expression on her face. Lau honestly did not want to leave this place, too many questions needed answering, and he could not abandon those answers,,,nt even when the rat pulled out a gun threatened the Owner, the Wolf did not budge.

This was hardly the time or the place to start a fight. But this rat was only escalating the problem. Lau was close to making a move, but the Owner surprised him as he acted first and managed to throw hiis weapon between the legs of one of wolves (the one without the slave). But hearing the Gun's barrel echo with a loud shot did not bold well as the bear took one into his shoulder! Luckily for him, his friends were quick to rush over, especially the bear he had met! The wolf marveled at the enraged Ursine as he lifted a table and threw it at them! But even though this act was justified, there was still the fragile slave-girl that was still in the way. But remarkably, Lau was stunned to see a the Dragoness from earlier dash forward…her uncanny relaxes getting her in front go the table to lessen the impact! Everyone in the Inn was shocked, and for a moment Lau had to rush forward to survey the damage!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  7. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    Ju Xing slit his eyes when the dragoness got in the way. "Gee... thanks for the help," Ju Xing said to the dragoness.

8. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    Fa Lung stumbles for a moment before Ju Xing administers some quick medical care. "I'll be okay..." He chuckles and whistles in astonishment at his injury. "Isn't that just about a pain in the ass."

"BOSS!" The dwarf leaps over the bar and falls on his face in the process as several people move out of the way, many of them checking to see if their weapons of choice were near. "Who do you think you are?" The dwarf stammers out as he is clearly intoxicated once he lifts himself off of the floor.

9. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    "yeah, you welcome," groaned rubbing her head. Her voice was full of sarcasm as she sat up she pull her peothsetic straight and struggled to rise.

10. ToxicDragon

ToxicDragon Active Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Kala shook off some of the debris and got up, "You shouldnt have done that, he would have just taken me and left" she saw that her owner was out for a little while. "Here, let me take care of that" she moved over to Fa Lung and opened her water skin and a small orb of water floated over her palm, she pressed it to the wound, she used her other hand to pull out thread and a needle. The water worked the bullet out and it dropped to the ground. Kala then rapidly stitched the wound closed and she applied a salve which hardened. "Try not to move it too much, it should be better in a couple of days." she took a step back "Thank you for the help, my master is not often understanding".

11. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Ziang came up immediately to Vorel as quickly as his could, his heavy footsteps heard by everyone as he moved next to Ju. "You okay?! Are ya hurt?" Ziang questioned the Dragoness."

"What the Hell did you do that for?! You could've broke something!" Ziang spoke up to Ju Xing as he showed how upset he was over the matter. "You could've killed the Ladies Man!" Ziang spoke up more.

------------------------

Harmed or not, It wasn't hard to see that the table had done its job for slave-girl's owner and the wolf that was holding her. The two were knocked out, and it was hard to imagine how much force the Bear used to throw that table on them. But what really caught his eye was not just the dragoness and her surprising amount of endurance….but also seeing the slave-girl. She possessed something that was rarely ever seen: Magic. Watching her manipulate the water to her whims captivated the eyes, everyone in the inn was drawn to the sight of her power on display.

"No wonder why that rat was so eager to get her back." Lau commented.

12. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    "not really I feel dizzy, and I landed hard. but your friend, he was shot," she said. "that wound looks bad," she said.

13. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    "Look, it's not my fault she got in the way, I was aiming for the slave owner," Ju Xing responded before turning to the other person who helped Fa Lung. "Thanks for that. We at our old school learned basic first aid, but nothing that advanced."

14. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    "Quite the Understatement." Lau spoke, the wolf moving closer to the Human girl. "So what would you like us to do with your Master and his friends? I highly doubt he'll be anymore reasonable than he was when he came in." Lau asked before a thought crossed his mind. There was a question he needed answered. He had to at least try.

"By the way Miss. I wanted to know. Before you were sold to this Rat, did you encounter any wolves being sold?" he asked

15. ToxicDragon

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Kala laughed sadly, "this is how he usually is, it may not seem like it but I'm use to him treating me like this." She kept working and after she finished, put all her things away.
    "Wolves? Wolves......hm well during the last auction that I was bought at, there was a group that tried to purchase me, but they were outbid."

16. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    It was a little unnerving to hear the human girl passing off the abuse her "Master" displays. So far he wasn't even sure if it was a good thing to leave her with such a terrible person.

After seeing her ponder, the wolf got his answer from her, but clearly she spoke of the wrong party. "I see." Lau replied before quickly speaking again. "Still. I wasn't taking about the buyers, or slave owners. I wanted to know if you encounter Wolf slaves? Male & Female alike." Lau asked with a determined tone in his voice. But even if she didn't know…he was still going to look.

17. ToxicDragon

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Kala dusted herself off a bit and stood. "You know, I did run into a pair of sister twins in the Palace....One had a crescent moon mark on her brow" she turned and began to work on healing her master and his thugs. She would need to get them back home to avoid further punishment. "I can keep an ear open to see if i hear of any others, news between slaves is often more reliable then normal means, and more discrete".

Alphaleader likes this.
  18. Athear

Athear Active Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    limping over to the girl the dragoness smiled weakly. "girl you have a wonderfull gift.A gift waisted on men such as your master

Alphaleader likes this.
  19. Alphaleader

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    Regardless of what she told him, the wolf made note of the information given to him about the two wolf sisters mentioned to him. Perhaps the Palace was where he needed to look? A sigh escaped the Wolf before he nodded his head to her. "Thank you. That would be greatly appreciated." Lau replied, though he knew that this will possibly be the last time he'll meet this special human. But now it was time for him speak with the owner of this establishment.

20. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    "You really do seem too good for that lot," Ju Xing mentioned. "I agree with her, your talent would be better spent elsewhere."

Alphaleader likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.