1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Requiem for redemption

buzzsaw133 Nov 26, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicDragon

ToxicDragon Active Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    She sighed sadly as she sat her master up, though he was still out. "I am a slave, I do not have a choice" she brushed her hair aside and just under her ear was the slaves brand in the shape of a fang, it would forever mark her as a slave. "Once he gets tired of me then he will sell me just as my master before him."

Alphaleader likes this.
  2. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    (I'm liking the story so far... would anyone mind if I threw Kazu Thurn in at this point?)

Alphaleader likes this.
  3. ToxicDragon

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Go ahead

Alphaleader likes this.
  4. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    "I too was a slave, you have a choice He is uncontious and you are sortounded by people who value freedom. he will not raise his hand to you if you join with us," The dragoness stated leaning on her staff.
    befor whispering to the girl, "even I am more than I appear."

5. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    (Okay... rest assured, I have a plan or two up my sleeve)

From the back of the tavern, a faeborn male stands up and walks slowly towards the front of the room where the woman spoke. "Everyone deserves freedom, even a slave." Kazu drops a handful of gold on the rat's chest. "She's mine now, and she's free." Even though the rat was unconscious at the current time, he was sure the slave girl would recognize him. She had to be a water faeborn just like him. Kazu turns to Fa Lung and helps him up from his stupor as the dwarf curses loudly at the situation.

"Who are you?" Fa Lung grumbles. Clearly the bullet had some kind of poison smeared on it, thankfully the slave girl's healing arts had protected him for the most part.

"Kazu Thurn..." The faeborn helps the bear to the bar where he sits down on a stool and sighs.

Fa Lung looks over at his shoulder and sighs. "Damn thing feels like I got... oh yeah, I did."

Alphaleader likes this.
  6. Alphaleader

Alphaleader Active Member

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    (@Athear)

Ziang Iron-Legs nodded towards Kazu before resting his hand onto the Half-Dragoness' shoulder. Things were better now, and it seemed that all was going to be taken care of. "C'mon. Let's leave her be. If I know Kazu…she's in good hands." he states before he turned back to head towards their seated place.

===================
    (@buzzsaw133)
    Lau saw his chance, and moved over to where Fa lung had rested himself, the bear still nursing his shoulder even after he was healed by the slave-girl. Knowing the how gifted these people were, it was safe to assume that if anyone knew more about this place and its people. It had to be this large brown bear.

"Sorry to interrupt Gentlemen. But I have questions. Your Fa Lung aren't you? The Owner of this place. I need your help." Lau asked.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  7. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    she nodded and limped back too her

8. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    (Just to make sure... the rat and company are unconscious?)

9. ToxicDragon

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Karma looked at the half dragon, "I understand, but they have ways of finding me and it is safer for me to be with a master otherwise if someone found out about my gifts then they might try to acquire me again, it has happened before" she looked at her and pointed to her own face. "I can do something about that if you'd like, I've dealt with less."

She was very surprised by the faeborns actions. "Can't ask you to do this, please, I don't wish to cause you trouble".

10. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    Then I wil aid him in this she stated emptying her own purse, and no I manage."

11. BennyJackdaw

BennyJackdaw Member

Species:
    GiantRat
    Credits:
    Ju Xing just stared into the crowd, not sure where to jump in. ...Until someone stated they needed Fa Lung. "What do you need Fa Lung for?" Ju Xing asked. "Is it something I could help with as well?"

Alphaleader likes this.
  12. Alphaleader

Alphaleader Active Member

Species:
    Shape-shifting wolf
    Credits:
    (@buzzsaw133)

"Maybe. But right now, I need to know if he has any clue where the slave-pins are? I'm looking for 2 wolves. One boy, one girl, both of them siblings." Lau states as the wolf turned to Ju Xing.

13. buzzsaw133

buzzsaw133 Active Member

Species:
    Shapeshifter
    Credits:
    Once Kazu was sure Fa Lung was going to be okay, he walks over to roust the rat and his wolf companions.

"Hey, wake up!" He says loudly, kicking them in the gut with just enough force to awaken them.

(My posting schedule is going to be sporadic at best, I seem to have acquired a pretty annoying cold)

Alphaleader likes this.
  14. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    Taking a sip of the ale the dragoness waited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.