Share some thoughts.

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single. it's staying that way.
Have an odd thought or your imagination gave you something strange? Why not share it. Brain power came to you with anything cool or did the brain cage take in a interesting idea? Why not share that too.

My thought(and random reason for this thread.) is this: a random tag line or whatever that goes like "I don't get nightmares, nightmares get me." I don't know where it came from but it popped into my head quite randomly.

Wolfy

20 March 2021
Devon
I dunno, i can see and feel the unviverse around me all the time, my brain does not turn off even with sleep.

I do not live my life in black and white but instead i see every colour and shade with every possibility.

If i try to explain it though, i cannot. There aren’t words.

Wolfy

20 March 2021
Devon
Beware of the moon’s shadow;
Something is coming,
Beware of the moon’s shadow.

It’s lonely out here in the dark,
In the distance, Lightning;
Air and water fighting.
Yet here i am also, fighting;
Fighting for the Lightning

Business rat

22 March 2021
A small town in Tennessee.
Species
R a t
Relationship status
Looking
,,)\.~,,.
(() `)\))),,_
| \ ''((\)))),,_ ____
|6` | ''((\())) "-.____.-" `-.-,
| .'\ ''))))' \)))
| | `. '' ((((
\, _) \/ |))))
`' | (((((
\ | ))))))
`| | ,\ /((((((
| / `-.______.< \ | )))))
| | / `. \ \ ((((
| / \ | `.\ | (((
\ | | | )| | ))
| | | | || | '
| | | | || |
| | | | || |
| | | | || |
| | | | || |
| | | | || |
horse

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
Is this some sort of hyper intelligence AI code? lol

Thought to share:
I have this one thing that just feels so relaxing and I love it but it also seems odd in a way. If I very gently rub or scratch along the edge of my hair just around my ears, spots along the back of my neck and a couple spots along my forehead I feel this nice, soft tingly feeling that makes me feel calm and sort of floaty I guess. I can just sit back and do that while at home and all my stress at the time just melts away. Is that what petting feels like for cats and dogs, just maybe?

Ice_Spectre

3 March 2020
The Netherlands
Species
Snow Leopard (Sona), Many other species for rp
Relationship status
Recently Single
Oh I have lots of these, one big one for me is when you chill a nice piece of chocolate then you bite into it...but you don't take a piece off and instead it just splinters and shatters. Something about the breaking of the chocolate gives me a satisfying feeling.

And in the mornings when waking up, just how comfy the bed feels; The perfect temperature and softness of the sheets which didn't come along when your actually trying to get to sleep XD.

Reactions: Feileks

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
Making some food cause I couldn't sleep and got hungry when this came into my mental realm.

If the world was different and we were all actual furs then what celebrities would be what?

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
Making some food cause I couldn't sleep and got hungry when this came into my mental realm.

If the world was different and we were all actual furs then what celebrities would be what?
They would probably remain human. Because no animal is that selfish and narcisstic.
And quite frankly I don't get why so many people idolize celebrities.
What's the point in almost religiously following people who live in a bubble unto themselves and who couldn't care less about regular people?

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
I don't idolize them personally, I mean yeah some have done cool things but that's about it to me. it also makes it much more odd that the thought came into my brain scape.