She-ra furry question

26 January 2020
Scotland
Species
Panda
Relationship status
Polyamorous, asexual, Aromantic
So me and @Parodius have started watching She-ra, were on season 2 and I was wondering, would Catra be considered furry? I know the 80s version would be for sure as she has like an animal transformation.
Catra_Render.png
And on that same note, would Scorpia be considered furry?
ScorpiaRender.png

I think yep but I wanna see how others feel. I think Catra screams furry but I was wondering peoples oppinion on Scorpia and where the furry line is drawn :smile:

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
I don't know the series too well but Catra looks natural feline and would definitely be furry. Scorpia, on first glance, looks more like a human with features of the order Scorpiones but I couldn't say if she is a natural humanoid. Technically she would be furry on the edge of the description as it's physically part of her whether natural or artificially added.

26 January 2020
Scotland
Species
Panda
Relationship status
Polyamorous, asexual, Aromantic
I don't know the series too well but Catra looks natural feline and would definitely be furry. Scorpia, on first glance, looks more like a human with features of the order Scorpiones but I couldn't say if she is a natural humanoid. Technically she would be furry on the edge of the description as it's physically part of her whether natural or artificially added.
Shes just naturally like that I think from how the show is.

30 March 2020
I feel like Catra is more of a cat-girl than a full on furry. I figure the latter is more intended for anthro characters, rather than humans with limited animal features. Though, whatever category one would put her in, she's cute as hell.

6 February 2020
The United States of 'Merica
Species
Animal
Relationship status
Taken And Happy
I feel like Catra is more of a cat-girl than a full on furry. I figure the latter is more intended for anthro characters, rather than humans with limited animal features. Though, whatever category one would put her in, she's cute as hell.
Just watch the show and you'll not only see her as cute, but sympathize with her a lot as well; since her route to being the big baddie was sad as hell.