• Total voters

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single. it's staying that way.
got any nice songs or tracks to share and show? something you might want to introduce to others? give it a go here and share the sound if you want.

got one myself right now. it's a 24/7 thing on youtube but I like it. it calm me. https://youtu.be/-5KAN9_CzSA

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
When I'm writing something I very much like appropriate ambience music or alternatively various classical pieces from the likes of Bach, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, etc. The next step on my spectrum would be melodic things like Epica, Nightwish, Saltatio Mortis, and the like.
And on the far end of the spectrum we have some proper metal: Manowar, Ensiferum, Sabaton (of course!), and - reserved for occasions when I am really pissed - Amon Amarth.

ZekeZeFox

21 July 2021
Species
Sakhalin Fox
Relationship status
What's a 'Relationship?'
Him posting a paragraph and me, small me, just posting links ;-;

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single. it's staying that way.
When I'm writing something I very much like appropriate ambience music or alternatively various classical pieces from the likes of Bach, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, etc. The next step on my spectrum would be melodic things like Epica, Nightwish, Saltatio Mortis, and the like.
And on the far end of the spectrum we have some proper metal: Manowar, Ensiferum, Sabaton (of course!), and - reserved for occasions when I am really pissed - Amon Amarth.

I enjoy the odd bit of classical music myself. https://youtu.be/ydL96Ms_b1M

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
Him posting a paragraph and me, small me, just posting links ;-;
Nobody is keeping you from writing a comprehensive post. In fact doing so is encouraged outside of the "Shenanigans"-section. Because otherwise you come off as a spammer - who in turn tend to get permabanned rather quickly. Hence my advice: Take your time.
Just posting links with no reasoning nor explanation, tends to raise flags with staff - which is why they got deleted.

ZekeZeFox

21 July 2021
Species
Sakhalin Fox
Relationship status
What's a 'Relationship?'
Oh.. Alright.