!!SPOILERS!! Avengers Endgame

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED AVENGERS ENDGAME DON'T READ THIS THREAD

So I thought I'd make this threat to discuss Endgame.
In the very first week (4 days actually) Avengers Endgame broke box office records by gathering a staggering $1.2 billion, already surpassing Infinity War.
Now my opinions on the movie itself are spread out. For one, it dragged on for too long. The first 2 hours were boring, roughly said. Nothing innovative was done, except maybe the time traveling thing. And the final battle against Thanos and his forces... was way too short. Multiple key characters weren't even really fighting, or given their full potential. I can imagine why Tony Stark has back pains, because he's been carrying the Avengers on his shoulders for the last few years, may he rest in peace.
I mean, what the fuck was Dr. Strange doing? One of the most powerful beings there... and he was playing a dyke.

I have not watched the Captain Marvel movie, big from the moment she came on screen in Endgame I already disliked her. She has absolutely nothing to do with The Avengers and her entire character was like ''Everyone sucks except for me''. Why? Why did they feel the need to add her to the movie (I know why but it's a very sensitive topic *coughSJWcough*.

Overall the movie was fun. I did enjoy it, the humor as always was on point, sadly Drax (one of my favorite characters) didn't get a whole lot of text. Peter Parker got his father moment with Tony.

In the end, this movie could have done much better. I have to say I maybe missed 10 minutes from the beginning since I had to rush to the toilet.. Ate something bad, I think. In my opinion, Infinity War was better. Thanos was way more threatening in Infinity War. Endgame ruined his entire character build up by him being ''I did what I had to do. Kill me if you must, it's not going to change anything''.

So yeah. Discuss :3

Last edited:

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
So there are rumors going around that RDJ is glad he can stop doing these movies? and that the only reason he's dead is that they don't want to keep paying him so much for every movie.
I don't understand, I thought he loved playing Tony Stark.

Thal

3 October 2016
New Mexico
Species
Bovine or scalie boi
Relationship status
Single
They fucking played Fortnite. Why didn't Thanos dust the entirety of Epic Games? They wouldn't be missed...

Dazz

3 October 2016
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
They fucking played Fortnite. Why didn't Thanos dust the entirety of Epic Games? They wouldn't be missed...
They played Fortnite 5 years later. And Banner dabbed. So they're saying it's cool to do what whenever.

Thal

3 October 2016
New Mexico
Species
Bovine or scalie boi
Relationship status
Single
How the fuck are the servers to Fortnite running? Unless Thanos is just evil enough to allow Epic Games to go unscathed.

I imagine when Iron Man snapped his fingers, Epic Games was dusted with Thanos's army. For they were working with him.

Thal

3 October 2016
New Mexico
Species
Bovine or scalie boi
Relationship status
Single
Maybe he is. He wants to lure life into a false sense of security with shitty games.

5 December 2018
Species
Angel Dragon
Relationship status
Single
I believe endgame summed up the movie perfectly, Thanos did what he said he was going to do and had no other purpose as that was his main goal for years and he was a lot more threatening in endgame, he was threatening to wipe out all life instead of just half of it which i think put the stakes much higher. Captain marvel overall was a really great character as well, she was a bit op but they did her in a way that kind of balanced that out.

Thal

3 October 2016
New Mexico
Species
Bovine or scalie boi
Relationship status
Single
Dude, it's a joke. Fortnite's bad but still.

Back on topic, Captain America's ass is America's asssssssssssssssssss.

30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
In a closed relationship with Syntex
The one thing I didn't like about the movie is that Thanos snapped half of all living creatures, yet the movie acted like he wiped out 99.95% of all people. Wiping out half of the population wouldn't somehow turn the entire world into a fucking wasteland... At least not in my opinion...

Thal

3 October 2016
New Mexico
Species
Bovine or scalie boi
Relationship status
Single
It would turn a world chaotic due to leaders dying out and the remaining leaders having a lot on their plate, after all? Thanos snapped all of life. Microbes, fungi, plants and animals.

Things like starvation and riots would be happening. Thor wouldn't be sitting enough to have his gut unless he's using that Asgard technology to.