Still Looking for 2 people free for Dungeons and Dragons for Friday Night

Leocrit

Original poster
21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
Hey, I'm in a furry gaming group that plays dungeons and dragons but we need at least 2 people to join us, we play on Friday nights from 9-12 EST and were are at lvl. 3 but we don't mind boosting you so you can get caught up with everyone. Feel free to reply back.

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
Hmm.. since my current groups are a bit on the back burner right now, i might be tempted, but the timezone poses a big problem to me since I am located in central Europe.

Leocrit

Original poster
21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
We play with a person from Australia so we need to play on Friday nights so he could play with us on Saturday mornings

Maroo

4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
yes. and here in Europe that would be literally middle of the night or 3-6 AM to be precise

Maroo

4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
not really. my sleep cycle is already pretty messed up as is. Plus I prefer to be fully awake when roleplaying. So best look for someone from US or Australian timezones.

Maroo

4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
yes i do. But as i said, that time wouldn't work for me due to me being located in EU-timezone

Leocrit

Original poster
21 June 2019
www.youtube.com
Species
Lion
Our Friday session is full but we have just now created a Sunday session if you want to join us, it'll start next week or the week after if you're still interested