Stupid things you did and hoped no one saw you.

4 May 2021
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single
soooooooooooooooooo I'm new here and don't really know what I'm doing but hey, we all start that way. anyway, what's something really stupid you've done and hoped no one saw? anything welcome, just no be graphic? idk. POST FREE!

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single... it's staying that way.
Tried to push open a pull door 5 times straight with the small sign saying "pull" right in plain view on it.

My brain was fried at the time but still... I don't think anyone saw but you never know.

Reactions: MortichaiXzypher

Juparo

11 February 2021
Species
C A T
Relationship status
Single but not looking
During the middle of the night, I was kinda hungry and really dumb (also, like, 10) so I stumbled into the kitchen, grabbed the bag of pizza rolls from the freezer, took out one and proceeded to shove the little pocket of pizza into the toaster before cooking it. I then fished it out with a metal fork!

Nobody saw me but, honestly, the pizza roll was 10/10.

• Haha
Reactions: MortichaiXzypher

Ice_Spectre

3 March 2020
The Netherlands
Species
Snow Leopard (Sona), Many other species for rp
Relationship status
Taken
I walked into a door once...but whilst it was open and put back against the wall...so I hit it on the thin inside part x.x

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single... it's staying that way.
Walking along a trail on my phone, looked up and got a branch to the face. Got going and went on my phone again only to look up again just a minute later... whap!!! another branch to the face cause I did not learn the first time. I actually did it once more after that before putting my phone away till I was off the trail.