Cooking The Donut Burger

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Sid _burn

3 October 2016
Laporte Indiana
Species
Dragon
This burger isn't for the faint of heart. If you cant handle crazy good food of this combo style I'm sorry.

You will need Glazed donuts of your choice. I use Walmart because they are cheap and quick. A pound or more of bacon your choice but I used smoked bacon. 1/4 pound or bigger beef patties and cheese.

Start by cooking your bacon all in a skillet onto the stove Save all the grease!! You will be using it to cook your patties. Rub salt and pepper into patties both sides. Use some of the grease and cook to your desired doness I've cook between kinda rare to medium rare and well done..outcome comes from how hot your pan is and how many times you flip it.

Place your American cheese on top of the party and let it melt. Cover it with a lid to help it melt faster.

While that's going or after cut your donut in half. Place cheesy burger and a generous amount of bacon on top and you got yourself a dang good burger!!

Be forewarned it's very addictive!!

Dazz

3 October 2016
Roermond, The Netherlands
Species
Swiss Shepherd
Relationship status
Single. Not looking.
I'm well aware of its existence, lol. Doesn't America have these food trucks where you can bring literally anything and they deep fry it for you?

Sid _burn

3 October 2016
Laporte Indiana
Species
Dragon
No not that I know of or at least not around me. Maybe at some state fair. It could very well be a thing that would be cool but so unhealthy lol

30 September 2016
Species
Jerboa
Relationship status
In a closed relationship with Syntex
Everything about this screams america.