The Google Traslate Game

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
So....I recently seen a fun little game where you take the lyrics from a song, run it through several different language translations on Google Translate and then translate it back to English before having someone guess what the song you picked was.

For example, I took: "I want to be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test. To train them is my cause." from the original Pokemon theme song and ran it through: Japanese, Spanish, Finnish, Norwegian, and Zulu before back to English and got the end result of: "Since no one had ever been there, I was ahead. My real test is finding them. So, I have to train them."

So, I was curios to see if someone wanted to play, maybe be a fun little game to pass the time and see if people can figure out some songs based off of some translated lyrics. So if you are interested, feel free to join in. Just let's keep it fair and honest and not reverse the translations to find out the original lyrics if someone happens to post what they ran the translations through.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
I will start it off.

"Finally, I'm just a man. After all, you are just a man. Do not blame me. Do not blame me."

Arabic, Swahili, Polish, Slovak, Bulgarian, and back to English.

Rain

Horsie Admin
Supporter
1 October 2016
Ohio
www.furaffinity.net
Species
Equine
Relationship status
Mated
I walk through the valley to harvest my grain. When I look at my wife, I understand a very obvious cabin. But that is just perfect for an Amish like me, you know that I avoided the fancy stuff like electricity.

XD This is supposed to be the opening lyrics for Weird Al's Amish Paradise

23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
I will start it off.

"Finally, I'm just a man. After all, you are just a man. Do not blame me. Do not blame me."

Arabic, Swahili, Polish, Slovak, Bulgarian, and back to English.
I have no idea what your song would be. But! Here is another... as I don't believe a correct guess was needed to continue.

"This is a call to the hands, gathering soldiers Time for war A war of war, brothers and sisters Time for war You believe? Have you dreamed? Do you think you are open for free? Have you changed? Are you a seller? Do you like blood blood? As well as a team of volunteers, the Vreme team choose Tova to make a cough. Do you have nyakoga mechtatel? Can you imagine open Nyakoga for free? Do you have nyakoga? Have you bought a nyakoga seller? Nyako suffers from krŭvozhadnata's pain?"

Judging by all the non-English words... I think something broke when going from Moari to Welsh. Full chain would be English - Bulgarin - Morai - Welsh - English.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
Aurora, NC
Species
Lycan
I have no idea what your song would be. But! Here is another... as I don't believe a correct guess was needed to continue.

"This is a call to the hands, gathering soldiers Time for war A war of war, brothers and sisters Time for war You believe? Have you dreamed? Do you think you are open for free? Have you changed? Are you a seller? Do you like blood blood? As well as a team of volunteers, the Vreme team choose Tova to make a cough. Do you have nyakoga mechtatel? Can you imagine open Nyakoga for free? Do you have nyakoga? Have you bought a nyakoga seller? Nyako suffers from krŭvozhadnata's pain?"

Judging by all the non-English words... I think something broke when going from Moari to Welsh. Full chain would be English - Bulgarin - Morai - Welsh - English.
Can we at least try to guess the posted one first instead of just saying "I don't know, but here is another one." that way we don't just end up with a wall of un-answered attempts? I mean, I started off with a rather easy one in the hopes it would be easy to pick up and more people would want to try.

Also, you don't have to write a whole paragraph of translated lyrics for your post. Just a line or two is enough. I mean, I don't even have the slightest clue as to what yours could be or where to even start to try to figure it out. The more you write in your translation, the harder it gets. I am not trying to be an ass or anything...but I started off with a super easy one that no one has even attempted at guessing and then now we have one that is long and rather difficult right off that bat. I just don't want people to be put off by it and not even want to try.

23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
I was mostly trying to bump it up honestly. I was hoping that doing so would of attracted at least a little attention to the thread. It likely was a fruitless gesture as most of these threads seem to be lacking attention.

And yes, perhaps your lyrics are of a song that easy... but I've listened to almost no new music (as in new to me) in a number of years. So I wouldn't even be able to hazard a guess. Having said that, I wish you better luck with your forum games in the future.

Take care.