1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Things you wish you could unhear, parent edition. (can be nsfw)

Blödhgarm Oct 30, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    We had all had those moments where our parents had said something that we just wish we could unhear. This is the place to share some of those things.

2. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    So I will start things off.

The other day, I was helping my mom put away the groceries. She was putting away some eggs in a pastic egg tray/bin we have in our fridge that had a couple of Cadbury cream eggs from easter in there, which she gave to me and said either eat them or throw them out.

Not really being the one to throw out good chocolate, I decided to eat one of them. I unwrapped it and it had that old dried chocolate look to it. But it still tasted good. I has said that even though it looked old, it stilled tasted good and that was when my mom said something I wish she hadn't.

Almost without hesitation my mom replied, "That's like Johnnie, (my stepdad.) he may look old but he still tastes good."

Oh. My. God!
    I couldn't believe my mom would just spout something like that and I wish she hadn't. In the end, I retreated back to the shelters of my room to try and clear my head of what she had said. *shudders*

Texshi likes this.
  3. The_Stray

The_Stray Member

Species:
    Twin-Tailed Demon Fox/Wolf Hybrid
    Credits:
    I was in the living room watching early morning cartoons, when I heard the "Thing". Now my parents having loud sex was normal. Easily ignored. What I couldn't ignore was my mother's cry of "F**k MY @$$!", a loud fart, and my dad's reply "It is so fucking hot when you shit of my dick"

Blödhgarm likes this.
  4. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Oh God, that is horrible. *shudders*

The_Stray likes this.
  5. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Not quite as plain nasty as Stray's, but just a little while ago (Like, less than hour or so?) I was sitting down to dinner with my dad, his girlfriend, my brother and my grandmother (My Father's mother, bear in mind) when out of no where he just started graphically describing how early this morning his knob end felt like it was on fire after eating a particularly hot curry the night before. I mean, Seriously?!

Firstly, We are eating! I'm not easily put off food, but nevertheless We did not need to hear how you "Jiggled it about" this morning you freaking animal! Secondly, your Elderly MOTHER is in attendance, for crying out loud! I'm suprised she didn't faint. xD

Blödhgarm likes this.
  6. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    I think pretty much anything dealing with hearing your parents having sex is the worst. Had one time where I went camping and my parents were doing it in the tent right next to mine. (o_o)

7. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Night before last, Good Ol' mumsy told me she worked out I'm not entirely straight. Turns out she's known for a while; Having looked in my under-bed compartment where I stow various *Ahem* Paraphanalia. Even though I told her specifically not to, because she'll lose a finger (I keep my Knives and a couple quite sharp swords in there, too. Don't judge me >.>)

So, she sat down on my bed and after a bit of a chat, she just asked "Are you confused about your sexuality?"

I'm not; I'm well past the confused stage. And I finally told her I'm Bi.

Had to be said eventually, and it all worked out alright, but it was no less awkward just to be cornered like that ^_^;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.