1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Tom's swords and other pointy things

Tom Jan 1, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    I've been doing a Few 3D Renders of Swords and I've Decided to start offering them in return for Credits. I May start accepting real money in the future, but for now, I'll stick with Credits.
    Here are some Examples of What I Can do:
    I Will Accept Commissions for:
    • Any Kind of Bladed Weapon (Swords, Axes, Spears, etc)
    • Your Fursona's Weapon or a Weapon from your Roleplays or Your Own Story.
    I Will not Accept Commissions for:
    • Anything I Consider too Unrealistic/Fantasy Based. - Exceptions made at my Discretion
    • Anything from your Favourite Anime/Game/TV Show/Movie/Insert Visual Medium here - Weapons of your own creation only, please.
    • Anything I Consider too Complicated for my Crappy Computer or Skills.
    • Firearms in any form (Even if they have a Blade on them)
    Prices Start at 500 Credits; This Base Price covers the Actual Creation of the Model and 1 Final Quality Render of it. For an Additional 200 Credits per Image, I Can offer Additional Renders focusing on Certain aspects of the Weapon (I.e. Detailing, Inscriptions, etc.)

I Will Need a Reference Image or Images with Examples of the Weapons or Similar weapons, or a Detailed Description of the Weapon in question (Including Materials and Colours)

!!!I Cannot Offer anything made of Damascus; I'm working on a Shader for that and In the future, it will be an Option!!!

Once I Receive a Commission, I Will confirm or decline the Commission and Work on the Model as Soon as I Can.

Once I Have finished, I Will Do a Quick Render and Show it to the Customer and Make any Modifications Necessary. Once it is Acceptable, I Will then Render it in Full. This Full Render will be made available via the Media Section once the Full amount has been Paid. Any Additional Renders will also Be made available once they too have been Paid for.

!!!Additional Renders may be necessary to show small Details, as These Details tend to be lost in Larger Renders. I Will Suggest Additional Renders if I Deem them Necessary!!!

If For some reason I Cannot finish a Render, I Will give it one last attempt before saying so. Payment is only expected on the completion of a Commission for this Reason. Once the Render has been Given, No Refunds will be Issued.

Enquire Below or In a PM. I Don't bite (Often)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  2. Sierra

Sierra Member

Species:
    Tigerwolf
    Credits:
    Will the final model+textures also be provided to the commissioner for our own use in setting up renders?

3. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Hmmm... I Don't see why Not. I'm Doing this more for the Fun of it than anything.

4. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Actually, On Second Thought, I'm not sure what the Redistribution permissions are for the Shader Nodes I'm using. I'd be happy to give you Baked Textures and a Model, but It wouldn't be anything like the Images I Render.

With a Bit of work, You'd be able to do something with them, but I'd rather not get Sued for the sake of a Bit of Fun and Some fake currency.

5. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    A Rapier Freebie done for @jeff larthea. I wasn't able to get the detailing he wanted on it (Gemstones, Embossing, etc.) because my computer is a pile of crap. I'll redo it when I get a better rig.

6. jeff larthea

jeff larthea New Member

Species:
    dragon (main form) shape shifter
    Credits:
    woot! epic! id love to get into fencing

7. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    A Flanged Mace - I Wanted to experiment with Twisted bits (The Shaft) and Blued Steel, and I Thought a Change from the normal Swords would be nice.
    A Fantasy Greatsword from an Old Roleplay of Mine - Was a pain in the arse to get the Oily texture looking just right.

8. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    A Bronze Shortsword I Rendered. Wasn't happy with it, so I Remade it.
    The Bronze Shortsword Remake - Added Strops, an Additional Ringlet, Swapped Wooden scabbard panels for Green Leather Scabbard panels and Slightly more reddish Metal.
    My First Actual Comission - Thal got me to do a sword that belonged to one of the characters in his Story.
    A Crystalline sword from a Roleplay between Sapphire and I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.