Valkyria Chronicles 4

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
23 July 2019
Where my feet take me
Species
Indeterminable
Relationship status
Unspoken
I forgot entirely about this game series for a very long time, specifically I once played one for about an hour on the PS3 quite sometime ago and fell in love it. Recently rediscovered it - by that it popped up in a list recommended for me - and have been playing the 4th installment like mad. I can also say that a game hasn't made me laugh like this one has in a long time, especially the squad stories. If you ever get a chance to play it, I absolutely reccomend it, especially the squad stories for Jester and Simon respectively.

For anyone who doesn't know anything about the game series, its an interesting combination of turn based and real time elements. But! More to the point; anyone else ever play the series?

18 August 2019
Earth.
Relationship status
Taken~ <3
I've played a little bit of the original Valkyria Chronicles. It was a really good game. Is it still the same general idea in the other continuations?