We need to do something.

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.

Jayde

24 May 2019
Species
Red Panda
Relationship status
Single
Let's all make an effort to have more activity in the fourms...if we are gonna complain about the problem we need to fix it. Let's stay away from the chats for a but and nurture the fourms more so that new members will have somewhere to go when they join. We need to make furrypile great again

3 December 2016
Species
Black Liger
When it comes to activity on forums, I'm as dead as week-old roadkill...
But I do think it's amazing when people make an open commitment, (or a call to arms) for activity on forums.
They're a great way to meet new people, and (for me) a lot more meaningful than jumping into a discord or tg chat.

As worthless as my contribution is, I'll try and see if I can be a bit more active for at least the next few days/weeks xD

Jayde

24 May 2019
Species
Red Panda
Relationship status
Single
Well, it's very nice to meet you, i am trying to save the fourms so the mods will eventually come back and we can be a proper community again, Spread the word on people's profile pages!