What are you Listenting to Currently?

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
North Carolina, US
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single
I thought there use to be a thread were people could share what music they were listening to at the time but I don't see it anymore. Unless it hadn't been revived since the site reboot. Either way, was listening to some music and since I didn't see the old thread anymore (unless I am completely fucking blind and somehow overlooked it) I figured I would revive the thread to see what music people were listing to currently or have been listening to lately.

The current song I have listened to recently is: Where is my Mind by Yoav & Emily Browning. This version was used/featured int the 2011 Suckerpunch movie.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
North Carolina, US
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single
One band that I don't see a lot of people seem to know is Poets of the Fall. They have some really great songs from: Carnival of Rust, Diamonds for Tears, Dreaming Wide Awake, and Late Goodbye. But I think one of my favorite songs they do is Lift.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
North Carolina, US
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single
Another song I absolutely love is the version of Zombie done by Bad Wolves. Originally, they were suppose to do a sort of duet with the lead vocalist from The Cranberries, Doloris O'Riordan, who originally did the song, but before they could, she passed away. To honor her, Bad Wolves still released the version of the song they did in her memory. And while the original version done by The Cranberries is an amazing song, the Bad Wolves version knocks it out of the park.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
North Carolina, US
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single
Probably one of my favorite covers/remakes of any song would have to be Disturbed version of Sound of Silence. To this day, it's still one of my favorite songs they have done.

Blödhgarm

4 October 2016
North Carolina, US
Species
Lycan
Relationship status
Single
One band that I am surprised took me a while to stumble upon is Sabaton. They have a lot of really good songs with historical themes/twists to them and are pretty damn good. Probably their first song that got me hooked on them was The Last Stand.

Reactions: Maroo and Lonewolf

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
I thought there use to be a thread were people could share what music they were listening to at the time but I don't see it anymore. Unless it hadn't been revived since the site reboot. Either way, was listening to some music and since I didn't see the old thread anymore (unless I am completely fucking blind and somehow overlooked it) I figured I would revive the thread to see what music people were listing to currently or have been listening to lately.

The current song I have listened to recently is: Where is my Mind by Yoav & Emily Browning. This version was used/featured int the 2011 Suckerpunch movie.

There is - it is located in the shenanigans forum section -where I have also moved this thread to.

And to answer your question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dslO-3GgenY

Reactions: Blödhgarm

Maroo

FP's resident brown bear since 2010
4 October 2016
Species
brown bear
Relationship status
mated
One band that I am surprised took me a while to stumble upon is Sabaton. They have a lot of really good songs with historical themes/twists to them and are pretty damn good. Probably their first song that got me hooked on them was The Last Stand.

Ahhh... the last stand of the Swiss Guard during the sacking of Rome.. The 500th anniversary of that is only a few years off.

Reactions: Blödhgarm