1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you passionate about? (nsfw allowed)

Jacey Apr 16, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacey

Jacey Active Member

Species:
    Toy Whiplet
    Credits:
    I love to hear other people talk about what makes them happy, things they love, and all around things that bring out the passion in them. What are you passionate about?

I am passionate about counseling and psychology.
    I am also passionate about dogs. I love dogs so much.
    Also my digital art hobby. Though I don't want to pursue it as a career I really love drawing.

NoKnowing likes this.
  2. NoKnowing

NoKnowing Member

Species:
    Human who got bit by a werebear and a wereboar.
    Credits:
    Well I am passionate about my pup. I love playing win her and teaching her new tricks. She comforts me on my bad days. She always wants to be around me even when I shower or going to the bathroom lol

I am passionate about some NSFW things you would have to message me to find out ;p

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  3. ManintheArmor

ManintheArmor Member

Species:
    Unicorn (default)
    Credits:
    Passionate? My health and figure, sanitation, recycling, electronics, and environment related things.

4. Taramafor

Taramafor Member

Species:
    Hellhound
    Credits:
    Hmm, you might find this interesting. It ties in with psychology.

I'm passionate about... the bad of things. Not just in myself but in others as well. But I'm also passionate about the good too. Mental masochist that doesn't enjoy pain in and of itself but perhaps so with reason. Which can involve being part of a flirting process strangely enough (among punishments, obviously). Caring enough to take the pain.

But you know what I'm passionate about the most? Looking at the reasons behind things. Always thinking to myself "why". I live a life full of fear and need to be at my worst as well as my best. Hence now into fearplay after having experienced it in the bad way. When someone is around me and can accept that and the fact that others matter to me as well and actually try to be around me... welp, somehow I'm getting called adorable and wanting to be hugged instead of strangled and declaring our love to each other. In our own twisted way but with no less "Umph". I get passionate when people keep me in mind. Apparently also when keeping others in mind as well.

Hell, I've even turned "awkward introduction" into "getting cosy by a fire." Not to mention "Ouch, kiss her to shut myself up". I guess you could say I'm passionate about pain. The mental side of it more then the physical. Long story. Had my mind broken by people I care about. Same people fixed it back up. Yada yada yada. Being understanding about fear and hate and shit helps. So yea, damn right I'm passionate about those that can deal with it. Those that can take anything from the right company and still be able to say "I love you". Either despite it or even because of it.

5. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Blades. Making Em, Collecting Em, Using them... If it's sharp and/or pointy, there's a good chance I like it.

Thal likes this.
  6. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:
    I'm with Tommy. :T

Tom likes this.
  7. Taramafor

Taramafor Member

Species:
    Hellhound
    Credits:
    I volunteer myself to be stabbed. O.O

That's actually a masochist joke. I aren't close enough to either of ya. BUT IT'S STILL FUNNY!

... Laugh or I'll consume your soul. :I

8. Venya

Venya New Member

Species:
    a big cat of some kind
    Credits:
    I love my computer and do allot on it. I'm pretty passionate about youtube and art. I love creating so its allot of fun to do.

9. Neo

Neo Member

Species:
    Black Dire Wolf
    Credits:
    Weapons, martial arts, weapons and martial art combined into training, planning things out

10. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:
    What disciplines?

11. Neo

Neo Member

Species:
    Black Dire Wolf
    Credits:
    Jujitsu, tai chi, tai chi chuan, kick-boxing, I even did some gun-fu and weapons training

12. Taramafor

Taramafor Member

Species:
    Hellhound
    Credits:
    Huh. My owner actually knows karate. Even does sword fighting. Other guy dropped the sword in mid fight and she got a fist sandwich.

There's something to be said about being at odds against each other. Yet not letting it cause a rift between you. Totally going to spar with her when I can.

13. Neo

Neo Member

Species:
    Black Dire Wolf
    Credits:
    Sparring is fun however I've learnt to never fight fair, honour is not on my quota, more of a means to an end is how I was trained

14. Taramafor

Taramafor Member

Species:
    Hellhound
    Credits:
    I'm of the same mind. the enemy can and will pull every dirty trick. The enemy can and will seek to end you.

I'm going to give it all I got. But at the same time... let's try to keep limbs intact, eh?

15. SpicyHyena

SpicyHyena New Member

Species:
    A very spicy hyena.
    Credits:
    Life and just experiencing it. Being able to wake up and continue moving forward is my passion.

16. Thal

Thal dddd

Species:
    Lion
    Credits:
    As for me, aside from swordsmanship, language is one of them. At this moment, I'm learning Mandarin Chinese (with Traditional characters) and German. I also like cooking... and Pokemon. I'd die alone not for my love of cooking.

17. Tom

Tom dddd

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Oh, Forgot to mention; Roleplaying with @Sapphire. Definitely one of my passions ;)

18. Neo

Neo Member

Species:
    Black Dire Wolf
    Credits:
    I mean, it helps that I have a high pain tolerance, but generally when I spar it's all gloves off, so one of us comes off with a pulled muscle or a fracture or broken bones

19. Tuddy

Tuddy The Admin that likes Games

Species:
    Skunk
    Credits:
    My passions are all fairly pedestrian things, to be perfectly honest.

Video games. Like none of you ever saw this coming, I really, really like games, in a variety of genres from a variety of people and companies. Arguably, I take this stuff to a ridiculous level I really shouldn't, seeing as I'm able to just reel off specific names and companies related to games I particularly enjoy; but hey, not everybody likes the same thing :P

Japanese Tokusatsu. Tokusatsu's a term that basically translates to "special effects filming"; and it refers to a wide range of Japanese Live Action stuff, from kaiju films like Godzilla to Super Sentai, the original Japanese show that Power Rangers is based on. A lot of the stunts and costume acting are performed by special stunt actors, and there's a lot of practical effect usage that, while still present in western cinema, has largely been ousted in favour of CG as such technology gets less expensive and more impressive looking. However, as a practical effects fan, I feel like CG is at its best when, like in the recent Shin Gojira, it is used to enhance practical suit acting... Godzilla's still a dude in a rubber suit; but now thanks to the CG he looks more like a lizard... getting the nice balance of a "realistic" looking Godzilla we got in the western 2014 film with the slightly cumbersome movement present in the classic Toho series. Also, Super Sentai is great to watch because the stunt actors are surprisingly agile in the suits, and the overall very lighthearted, silly tone makes for great "switch your brain off" viewing; with considerably more tolerable writing and characters than its westernised equivalent.

20. Athear

Athear Well-Known Member

Species:
    angel dragon or fox
    Credits:
    I'm super passionate about alpine skiing. I always want to push my self to be better when I'm in the mountains. I feel it's one of the few skills I'm really good at.
    I also am that way about painting and shooting any skills that I have natural talents in I want to build up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.