1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing pile?

Punnchy Oct 4, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    What's in your box right now?

Clicker heroes - pc.
    Minecraft - Ps4
    Borderlands the pre sequel - 360

2. Kariah

Kariah Active Member

Species:
    Bat
    Credits:
    Xenoblade Chronicles - Wii
    Tastunoko vs Capcom- Wii
    God of War I - PS2

3. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    Destiny: Rise of Iron - Xbox One
    Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 3D - 3DS

4. Skytech

Skytech Active Member

Species:
    Vulpan
    Credits:
    Skyrim - XBOX 360
    Fallout 4 - XBOX One

Blödhgarm likes this.
  5. Elementis

Elementis Member

Species:
    Human
    Credits:
    Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Dark Souls 3 and some other random games.

6. Pseu

Pseu New Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Eve Online - PC
    Space Engineers - PC
    Diablo3 - PC

7. Tuddy

Tuddy The Admin that likes Games

Species:
    Skunk
    Credits:
    At the moment, I have been playing :
    Bound [PS4] - a really enjoyable puzzle platformer with more than a few elements of "walking sim" games, such as the exploratory focus and entirely dialogue/text-free narrative. It wasn't particularly challenging, and can be beaten in a matter of a few hours, but is definitely an enjoyable experience for those few hours. Well worth a purchase if you get it on sale.

Destiny : Rise of Iron [PS4] - I really need to play more of Destiny in general, but the Rise of Iron story content has grabbed my interest so far, and I'm looking forward to playing more. There's, uh, not really much else to say here.

Dragon Quest Builders Demo [PS4] - My opinions on this have been stated elsewhere, but basically, 10/10, buy it when it launches!

Dragon Quest Heroes : The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below [PS4] - As well as a title much longer than it needs to be, this is essentially a Dynasty Warriors game, albeit one with greater RPG elements than other games in the same series. If you've ever played Musou before, you already know if you like it or not, and if you don't... even the fact the gameplay is considerably less fast-paced and a little more focused on timing and strategy doesn't really save it.

I... really need to play more games, clearly.

Blödhgarm likes this.
  8. Elementis

Elementis Member

Species:
    Human
    Credits:
    CLEARLY

9. Alenicia

Alenicia Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    I'm currently playing Dragon's Dogma Online. ^-^
    It's pretty fun, but I guess the language barrier is a bit rough so I'd hope it gets localized at some point. ^-^

Elementis likes this.
  10. Elementis

Elementis Member

Species:
    Human
    Credits:
    I've got Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, but i never knew it had an Online mode.

11. Alenicia

Alenicia Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Oh, it's a separate game. Dragon's Dogma Online was a spin-off that was released last year (but was developed at the same time they were making the Dark Arisen expansion) that takes the game's core gameplay and nerfed every vocation ever to make them viable alone and independent but allows for four players to play together (or for a hybrid party with players and pawns working together, but up to four members in a party).

It's pretty cool and free-to-play and doesn't push on things like microtransactions (there isn't a pay-to-win mechanic of any sort unless you mean to drop money on levelling up faster and stuff) and manages to keep so much of the game's content (all the equipment you can get in Dark Arisen is in this game, and more) and manages to add on to it. Unfortunately, it's exclusive to Japan and is playable in English through the use of a translation patch.

If you have a PS3, PS4, or a PC, you can play the game from there with the use of a VPN and a Japanese IP and all three of those platforms are compatible (so you can play with each other from there) .. ^-^

Elementis likes this.
  12. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Clicker heroes. I just transcended. Its really amusing how badly its messed me up in restarting.

13. Tuddy

Tuddy The Admin that likes Games

Species:
    Skunk
    Credits:
    River City : Tokyo Rumble [3DS] - The newest game in the Downtown Nekketsu series to get an English release. If you've never heard of the series, they're 2D beat 'em ups with heavy RPG elements, and their general aesthetic and gameplay have remained largely unchanged since the NES era. They're great fun if you want something simple and addictive.

Tomb Raider : Definitive Edition [PS4]
    - I'm... quite enjoying this. I like how all the actual tomb-raiding is limited to little self-contained puzzle areas that provide a bit more challenge than the actual main game, and I like that the game gradually opens up for backtracking more and more the further you progress. The story's a bit over the top and silly, but still, I'm looking to beat this so I can move on to Rise of the Tomb Raider soon.

Dragon Quest Builders Demo [PS Vita] - It's still excellent, it just looks less pretty on a portable. Big whoop. Nothing more to say.

14. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Tap Heroes- PC- First day playing it I've already gotten some hero stats maxed, and I've seen 99999 on the gold counter due to leaving the autoclicker and the application running, lol.

Soul Nomad- PS2- Started playing this gem again and figuring out how to wreck all the shit during the inspection (free) battles to gain more dudes. I'm also enjoying how it doesn't feel like I need tons of in game grinded currancy to get squads leveld up.

Clicker Heroes- PC- Starting to see better results each ascension I hit, making the climb back to where I was when I transcended faster for sure.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf- 2DS- Spent a couple of hours just gaining coins and shooting down balloons,I now have a golden slingshot, woot!

15. Chipndale

Chipndale Member

Species:
    Mouse
    Credits:
    Brick Game 9999 in 1

16. Kariah

Kariah Active Member

Species:
    Bat
    Credits:
    Trine 1

17. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Fallout 4 - Bought all of the dlc for me and nuucat, just finished the robot building one.

Clicker Heroes - Grind Grind Grind

Puzzles & Dragons - Level 63.

18. Alenicia

Alenicia Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Right now ..

Puzzles & Dragons - Level 198
    Puzzles & Dragons X
    Freedom Wars
    Gundam Breaker 3

^-^

19. Kariah

Kariah Active Member

Species:
    Bat
    Credits:
    I'm playing some TF2, Overwatch, and Yokai Watch: Wibble Wobble

20. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Fallout 4 - Currenlty working on Vault 88. Already caused some mayhem, haven't tried at all to build an actual vault.

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD - I don't think I will really pick this one up very often, but right now I'm liking it, and that's a good thing to give me something else to play besides MC and Fallout on the ps4.

Minecraft - Turned my achievement world peaceful to make roads, yes roads, don't judge me.

Clicker Heroes Working on getting back to the point I can wreck on hero souls, absolutley loving the speed of progression this time around. I'm already clearing 1800 and it's been less then a 3 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.