1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing pile?

Punnchy Oct 4, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    EnemyInvisible False/True has become my friend, and I justify it by the game never meant to being able to be played solo.

2. Camilla

Camilla New Member

Species:
    Squirrel
    Credits:
    I recently got that God Wars: Future Past game and have been wanting to play it, but keep falling asleep when I get free time. I will play it though. I also got God Eater so I hope to blast through that too.

3. Blödhgarm

Blödhgarm dddddd

Species:
    Lycan
    Credits:
    I recently went back and started playing some older Halo games. I only need two more achievements left to get in Halo 3: ODST and I also went back and started playing through Halo Wars 1 on solo Legendary.

Texshi likes this.
  4. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Ark: survival evolved. I decried to start trying to get me more carnivores and also exploring and killing more. I've been using a stone laid boat with a capture chamber as my main vehicle. I've got 3 spiked walls on the front and the chamber on the back so I can spear head into something and aggro it or turn the ship sideways and go for the lure and capture. The only real issue I keep running into is not having enough narcotics and metal for the bullets.

5. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    White Knight Chronicles (PS3) I'm enjoying it thus far but am having trouble taking the game seriously.

Final Fantasy XV (PS4) Managed to get to level 100 from level 40 something in less then 10 runs of the timed quest going on through the 24th. I would walk away with nearly 300k experience per battle in it and after spending a night at the golden key and using a xp booster camp out right before the start. ALL THE LEVELS where gained.

Little big planet 3 (ps4) - I think my fiance and roommate will enjoy this one more.

Simcity Build it (Android)- Really liking this game. Not sure why. It's slow and repedative.

6. Camilla

Camilla New Member

Species:
    Squirrel
    Credits:
    So God Wars was kind of boring and way too slow for me at the moment.

I recently started up Disgaea 3 on Vita, and I've been playing it almost nonstop.

7. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Dragon's Dogma (PS3) Bought this on accident, ended up liking it, will play again.

Dragon's Crown (PS3) Bought this on purpose, after buying dogma, and really really am enjoying it. The side scrolling character improvement type of play is really enjoyable and I bought a couple extra controllers so friends could come and play with me. So far we're a stage before the ghost ship as a collective.

8. Camilla

Camilla New Member

Species:
    Squirrel
    Credits:
    Finished up Disgaea 3 a few days ago, so I started Disgaea 4 right after. Also bought 5 to move on to after that. I'll probably crash and burn, but it'll be sweet.

9. Texshi

Texshi Member

Species:
    Yoshi
    Credits:
    Space Engineers

10. Punnchy

Punnchy ddddd

Species:
    Husky
    Credits:
    Slime Rancher! Fuck yeah.