What are you?

Wolfy

20 March 2021
Devon
You may have gathered my species by now but in case you haven’t, my full form is a Lightning Fox or can be translated into a Storm Wolf
A Lightning Fox can have the ability of lightning, a bit like the God Thor, hence why i like him.

In my full forms, i can shapeshift so i would be an anthropomorphic blue fox with angel wings and if I’m the wolf, i can be basically the same with the wings too.

The wings are usually not noticed by humans as they are limited to what they can see when it’s a divine creature.

A Lightning Fox would be a God in the eyes of humans as we can travel the universe at ease with the hidden elements that humans yet not possess.

This is my fursona i guess? I’ve like lightning since i was a pup

Feel free to post who you are and what you are if you like.

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single... it's staying that way.
Well I don't know which of my characters would be my actual fursona I know it would be a wolf.

Deus

15 March 2021
Caribou, Me, USA
www.furry4life.org
Species
Folf (Wolf and Fox Hybrid)
Relationship status
Single, shy, and looking for some friends.
I have a Fursona who is a wolf, but have a foxtail as a birth-defect at birth, so I'm kinda a little of both.

StormTheHusky

5 February 2021
Species
Husky
Relationship status
Taken
My Fursona Who Is A Werehusky Name Stormpaw Or Storm For Short.

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
My very first fursona was a slice of life anthropomorphic vulpine mirror of my life just more fun and would have a wonderful life long after we part.

The more recent fursona came on the tail of the old fursona born in a new location that excited me growing and evolving quickly and much more externalized that people in Real Life were aware of. A legendary figure in human tales given form inhabiting me to act out for all to experience. As famous as my first fursona was in a tighter group of friends and acquaintances, the new fursona became well known physically and by his antics to literally tens of thousands of normal people for close to two decades. He is an ambassador of acceptable furry and reintroduced Reynard the Fox to young and old.

Flank

13 April 2020
Cambridgeshire, UK
Species
Dragon
Relationship status
Single (not looking to date)
My fursona is an anthropomorphic standard-western dragon, that is distinctively marked out with two light gray zig-zags on his cheeks.