What games do you have.

Silver_Alex

4 August 2019
Canada
Species
Wolf
Relationship status
single. it's staying that way.
@MoodySwings0 asked what games I have on my computer and so I made this for anyone who wants to share or just see.

My games: (-) = older game.

Act of War: Direct Action, Act of War: High Treason, Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition(-), Capitalism 2(-), Carmageddon TDR 2000(-), Civilization IV, Darksiders Warmastered Edition, Dragon Age Origins, Dungeon Defenders(not 2), Empire's: Dawn of the Modern World(-), Expeditions: Viking(-), Eye of the Beholder(-), Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon(-), Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor(-), Fallout 2(-), Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, FlatOut 2(-), Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition(-), Gateway to the Savage Frontier(-), Heroes of Annihilated Empires(-), Heroes of Might and Magic 3(-), Hillsfar(-), Human Fall Flat, Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer(-), Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition(-), Nexus: The Jupiter Incident(-), Overlord(-), Pathfinder: Kingmaker(-), Pillars of Eternity(-), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire(-), Pool of Radiance(-), Quake IV(-), Railroad Tycoon 3(-?), Return to Castle Wolfenstein(-), Road Redemption(-), Secret of the Silver Blades(-), Shadowrun Hong Kong, Shadowrun Returns, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Sid Meier's Pirates!(-), Sid Meier's Railroads!(-), SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition(-), SimCity 3000 Unlimited(-), Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion(-), SWAT 4(-), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Torchlight, Torchlight 2, Total Annihilation(-)(hard but amazing), Treasures of the Savage Frontier(-), Tyranny, Unlimited Adventures(-), Urban Empire(-), Warlords Battlecry(-), Warlords Battlecry 2(-), Warlords Battlecry 3(-), Wizardry 8(-), Fallout: New Vegas, Left 4 Dead 2, Elona & Elona +(-), Age of Empires 3(-), Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge DLC(-), The Battle for Middle Earth(-), Kingdom New Lands, Call of Duty: World at War, Carrion, Colony Survival, Dig or Die, Insaniquarium Deluxe, No More Room in Hell, Raft, Team Fortress 2, Terraria, Unturned.

I have the following games as well but am currently unable to play them along with some of the older games I previously listed:

7 Days to Die, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Dying Light, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Mirror's Edge, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Planetbase, War Selection.

And that is all the games I have at this time.

Edit: I forgot to list Starbound... And Minecraft...

Last edited:

Skytech

4 October 2016
Species
Vulpan
I have many dozens of games going all the way back to my Atari ST and Spectrum days. Yes, I'm a squirrel and never throw them away. I'm tempted to test to see if the ST still works. Would love to play Dungeon Master.

Of late, and I mean they're years old now, I alternate between the various Fallouts as well as Skyrim and XCOM. Even dig out KOTOR I and II now and then. Sadly I've not seen any games over several years that even begin to interest me. Tried a couple and now they gather dust with many others. Yes, I'm very jaded. So odd as I used to buy and play games to death back in the 80s and 90s.