Whatcha playing pile mach. 2

• Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
Oct 4, 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
Looks like the first one died off v.v, so...
What ya playing pile?

TLOZ: Breath of the wild: We recently purchased a Wii U and have been taking turns playing it within my house hold. I've managed to get the most play time In and am loving it.

Final Fantasy 15: A new empire. I'm already level 15 on my citadel and starting to feel that resource burn something fierce.

Simikao

Dec 13, 2016
UK
Species
Arctic fox.. most of the time
I usually play stuff I can play with others, single players started being boring for me for some reason, they cannot keep me in
As for now I play;
World of Warcraft: on Draenor on EU, horde, main is a pandaren monk but have two more alts

Minecraft: Starting a mini server with a friend to play Stardewalley alike and afterward probably Invasion modpack

Overwatch: Still in silver hell ;-; Recently broke into gold but now I am afraid to play so Murphy's law doesn't make me lose my SR

Team Fortress 2: Lately I started playing TF2 again. Don't really know why, I'm terrible but just felt like it.. Wouldn't mind someone to play it with :3

Those are few I've been playing the most lately (no particular order)

Oct 4, 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
Breath of the wild - wii-u, really liking it. I've beaten one of the four beasts, 3 more to go.

Cuphead - Fuck this game so hard. I love it

Camilla

May 30, 2017
In the sticks
Species
Squirrel
Tekken 7: Felt like playing a Tekken game, so went out and got the latest. Worth it. I'm terrible at it, but still love it.

Culdcept Revolt: Wasn't sure if I'd click with this one, but couldn't put it down when I first played so I guess that's a good sign!

Oct 4, 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
Clicker Heroes I've not really gotten any futher in the overall achievements, but it's still running.

Breath of the Wild I'm working on my second divine beast after going Hinox hunting for way to long and not getting enough cool stuff.

Oct 4, 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
Clicker Heroes: I finally got another damn achievement.
Wolfenstien: The Old Blood - I beat this game in something like 9 hours? I can't say I was happy with the ending
Final Fantasy XV: A new empire - Debating stopping this one. I've got 3 accounts now and need at least one more to compete.

Oct 4, 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
Finally stopped playing Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire. My fiance and I agreed to stop spending money on phone games and this one totally made the cut of things I can live without.

However... that leaves the game playing on the phone timeframe empty. and i've picked Simcity Build It, back up to play. I'm liking it but still don't feel like I have a whole lot of time to progress on it.

As for console games, I've been playing 7 days to die. I've survived the 35th night and am working towards the 42nd night. I keep dying though.

Oct 4, 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
7 days to die ( ps4) I just cleared the 49th wave and got blow up by a pre set land mine. So much for that ten points near the cap I had.

Blödhgarm

Oct 4, 2016
New Bern, NC
Species
Lycan
Without internet/Xbox Live Gold, my gaming has been a little limited but still varried. I went back and played some of my older games on Xbox 360 and beat them like Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, and Halo Wars on Solo Legendary.

Currently I have been playing GTA 5, finally took the time to beat the main story. I've also been playing Armello, Fallout 4, and ARK: Survival Evolved.

My current/future gaming goals include: Completion of a full self-sustaining base for an ARK solo-player, complete play-through of Fallout 4 on Survival Mode (which is a real struggle and time consuming bitch btw) and beating Halo: CE and Halo 2 on solo Legendary via the Master Chief Collection so I will have rounded off my set of completing every Halo game (with the exception of Halo Wars 2 since I don't own it yet) on Solo legendary.

Oct 4, 2016
Springtown
Species
Husky
Thanks to having applike on my phone which pays me to play games I've been playing a shit ton more puzzle games and it feels like they're All pretty much the same but with different skins and maybe one or two different development outcomes.

I've also recently beaten Wolfenstein 2: the new order on the easiest difficulty becaus m shitty at fps.