1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice

Zootopia rp idea.

wraith138 Dec 7, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    Well since the movie, I've wanted to start an RP based on such.

I have a plot, but it's too similar to the movie in themes for me to want to use, so I was probing to see if anyone had any ideas or was interested in joining with the one I have.

So mine was like this: I noticed that in the movie there were no hyenas, so in this the hyenas would live in outlying desert colonies, disliked by most other species, which stems from lions' hatred of spotted hyenas, and lions seem to live in Zootopia, but I'd be a spotted hyena that is the first hyena cop for Zootopia, and seems to be greeted with distrust and disapproval. So he must prove that his race is not the cheating scavengers they have been painted out to be, all the while keeping his eyes out for someone who has been feeding on prey animals, leaving just bones in alleys.

I am open to new ideas, and while I was aiming for a SFW rp, I may allow NSFW if the request for it is strong enough.

MR. likes this.
  2. MR.

MR. New Member

I had an experience with a zootopia rp from another rp forum.

I joined an rp, and the main story is mapped out by the GM and the rest of the story story just came out when we just go with the flow, except the story never get to be finished and ended at an early stage.
    That rp directly inspire this plot line...
    Here, a very brief concept for the plot.

The rp started with the outbreak of a serial killer, that was causing terror among the citizens of Zootopia. And my character, as a bar owner of a bar at Zootopia, that cherish his customer very much was depressed by how the customers had depleted drastically and some of his close and familiar customer had became victims to the serial killer, deeply bothered by the serial killing that was happening.

My character then met a character who is a new and young singer when the singer visited the bar. When chatting, my character learnt that the singer was going to held her very first dream concert at Zootopia, and was determined to do so, and explained that that specif date of concert held some sentimental value to her, but fact that there was a serial killer outbreak had became a big obstacle for her to do so.

My character like the singer and support her very much, as an altruistic and generous one, decided to help the singer and promised her that he would help her to make the concert successful, and became a sponsor(he is freaking rich).
    He then invited a private investigator to help him to investigate on the case to end the serial killing, so that the concert can be held successfully.

3. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    I would be playing a male, so I'm not sure if I can work as the singer, and even then I'm not of the most musical personality. However, it sounds like our two stories could work together, as I do want to play a hyena cop, who would be a transfer from the desert out lands where most hyenas are, as hyenas are very rare in Zootopia, and none are cops. I see hyenas in the Zootopia universe as more secluded ranchers and scrappers, than much else.

I see my hyena detective often interacting with the bartender, and perhaps the singer, as the bar owner knew the victims. Rather than private investigator, my character would be ZPD assigned as the lead detective to the case, and would be determined to catch the killer. I see him being assigned lead in an effort to highlight the adoption of the first hyena cop, making the mayor look good if he succeeds, or the Mayor can use the hyena as an example as to why hyenas don't belong on the force if he fails. I was thinking pre-movie, so that we could utilize Lion heart as mayor again, perhaps.

MR. likes this.
  4. MR.

MR. New Member

Sure, modifications can be made here and there to fit our need!

5. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    If we can get someone to fill the singer, we can be in business.

MR. likes this.
  6. ToxicDragon

ToxicDragon Active Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
    Would you take an anthro shark girl?

7. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    I don't see why not.

8. MR.

MR. New Member

Woo! Awesome. Ah, and for your information, my character is a deer.

9. Vapourwaves

Vapourwaves Member

Species:
    Fox
    Credits:
    I have an overly inquisitive and curious College bunny boy? He's training to be psychologist and to get his PhD.
    If it does take on the cop aspect, I can see him helping out the ZPD from time to time as a consultant, being gifted in knowing what makes someone tick.

10. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    Well since we're going for a bit of both, he would be a good asset in the case.

11. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    Before we start is everyone alright with a SFW setting, or would you guys prefer nSFW?

12. MR.

MR. New Member

I am okay for both.

13. ToxicDragon

ToxicDragon Active Member

Species:
    Dragon
    Credits:
  14. MR.

MR. New Member

15. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member