1. Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    (See sign up for plot: http://furrypile.co.uk/threads/zootopia-sign-up.774/#post-18220 )

The young hyena parked a large gray and tattered Lobos X25 tow truck into the ZPD parking lot, the truck worn with age, 'Bonecrusher Salvage and Recovery' on the doors. Out climbed a black maned hyena, clad in non conventional clothes for a Detective, but he was informed that he was to be in plain clothes and undercover. Apparently this serial killer business was getting bad. He locked his old truck and went straight in up to the Detective's unit, after receiving directions from a quite fat cheetah, and then after reviewing the case files, was sent to see Bunson, who from what he gathered, was an intern in the Psychology department. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

2. Vapourwaves

Vapourwaves Member

Species:
    Fox
    Credits:
    The day had been a long one for the bunny as he sat upon the sofa and to top it off he'd gotten the tell tale call he'd been expecting since the series killer case had gone public. He was by far the best in his devision of psychological call ins and, thought proud of it, it didn't stop his mild distaste that today had been the day. When the knock came he smoothed out his letterman and stood, his ears perked up and expression neutral. Well here we go.

The door opened and before him stood the big Hyena man himself. "Long time since the last case you called me for," Mike said, a small smile gracing his features as he stepped back and offered to let him it. "Are we debriefing or getting right to it and leaving?"

3. MR.

MR. New Member

In a well- known little cafe, "Mr.R's Corner", that was located at a corner of Zootopia, humming as its short tail wagging along slowly, the deer was busily dusting off the tiny yet conducive cafe of his own every corner with a duster in his hand. The cafe was dead-silent except for the periodic ticking of clock consistently echoing in the background.
    The deer made deep and long exhale before he made a little stretch.
    "Guess, that's about it for today..."
    The deer started to make subtle adjustment to the little dark brown bow on his neck and dusted off the light brown vest that he wore that matches his fur color perfectly, the deer slowly turned over and looked at the door.
    The deer eyes then shifted to the large glass plan that separates the cafe from the street outside, the deer then scanned around the street, where it used to be filled with animals strolling around back and fort like an ever flowing river, but now, all he could see was only occasional animals walking by, almost as if Zootopia had been turned into a ghost town.
    "Still no one......" Rufus felt a surge of despair rushed down his body as he realized that it would be another day that he would not have any customers.
    "That serial killer really IS something huh?" Rufus whispered as he crossed his arms slowly, gazing out into the deserted street.

Why...why.....

"Haiz......" Rufus exhaled as memories of how the family of a customer reacted to the customer's death in that clod-blooded killer hand when he visited after receiving the bad news, the customer was one of the closest friend of Rufus.

"Come on, cheer up, Rufus, no customer wants to see you cover in tears when they comes in..." Rufus put up a smile on his face as he tried to stay optimistic, he kept telling himself that he must keep smiling to the end, that was all he could do for the customers after all, if they were any.

"I am sure this madness will end soon...I wouldn't lose...we wouldn't lose... Zootopia wouldn't lose..." Rufus muttered to himself, giving himself some self-motivation.
    "It had been a long day of cleaning, perhaps I shall reward myself for a little, I got plenty of free time after all." Chest up, with paws on his waist, a bright smile then crept onto his face.

The deer then made his way to the counter and soon sat down around his very own reading corner. Grabbing a book that was laying on the desk nearby, the deer then reached for his trusty radio and tuned in to a slow-paced classical music, letting himself indulged in the wonder of words in the quiet cafe.

4. wraith138

wraith138 Active Member

Species:
    SpottedHyena
    Credits:
    "Actually, I believe this is the first time we've met. I'm the transfer from the Eastern Red River colony district. Detective Edward of Clan Bonecrusher, but Edward or Ed will do." he said extending his paw to shake "This murderer case spread to the hyena colonies way out East, and they were short on Detectives, so they sent me here to help out. Apparently I'm the first hyena to work in the ZPD, so I have alot to set up to, if I am to do my Clan proud, not to mention the whole Barren Lands hyena colonies. They just threw me in the Detective Department and told me to get to work."

5. Meemerdd

Meemerdd Member

Adele walked down the street, the thin fennec fox sighed as she opened the door to Mr. R's Corner. Her large ears drooped down as she saw the deer settling down with a book. "Oh please tell me you're still open, I need coffee." She stepped up to the counter, she was dressed very professional, with her fitted red blouse and light tan dress pants. "Give me something strong please, I have a lot of work when I get back." She pulled up her little purse, starting to pull cash out.

6. Kirito

Kirito Member

Species:
    Wolf
    Credits:
    The cold black wolf fallows in with a vanilla folder under his right arm as he sniffs the air around him and sits at a table noticing the dear busy with another customer*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.