Furry corporate/organizational/product mascots: The corporate fursona thread

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Have some chickens, who are owned by Biolan, a Finnish company that produces gardening/urban farming substrates and such.
The chickens are the collective fursona of Mustamulta ("Black Humus"), a gardening substrate/fertilizer mix with chicken poop in it. In the ad, the chickens and anthro flowers are literally singing about how awesome the chickens' poop is, and how the anthro plants crave it. 🤣

So, yeah. Basically, life is awesome, and every day you get to experience it is a gift. Let's watch corporate fursonas sing about their poop together :3

Have some chickens, who are owned by Biolan, a Finnish company that produces gardening/urban farming substrates and such.
The chickens are the collective fursona of Mustamulta ("Black Humus"), a gardening substrate/fertilizer mix with chicken poop in it. In the ad, the chickens and anthro flowers are literally singing about how awesome the chickens' poop is, and how the anthro plants crave it. 🤣

So, yeah. Basically, life is awesome, and every day you get to experience it is a gift. Let's watch corporate fursonas sing about their poop together :3

I don't remember this poem from the Kalevala owo

I'm starting to wonder if Finnland actually exists, or if it is just a very elaborate way for Meta to make sure he never gets doxed! xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyhow, I'm not sure how to follow up on poop sining chickens and plants, ... but I'll try :'3

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfML1WEWfwk

Here's Nyango Star! I'm not sure if he counts, as he's the mascot of Kuroishi City in Japan. Half apple, half cat, full on drumming god, he does help the town financially, but is obviously not part of a company brand. I hope this doesn't make me an offtopic fiend! D:

1712928924739.png

Apparently this is the largest Internet portal in Portugal. I've seen the global news on it quite a few times.
The name literally means "toad".

orava-lahelta.jpg

I have joked about the animols featured in this thread being official fursonas of products or organizations....
...but the Finnish municipality of Joutsa has a literal official fursona, Jorava the squirrel. That's him represented as the official municipal fursona fursuit, there. He apparently takes parts in local events over there, and also features in official municipal art:
matkailu_orava_paakuva-300x300.jpg
joutsan-nuoli-orava.png

This is an excellent development, I totally want to visit Joutsa now and bring all of my rodent solidarity tourism euros with me which I will then use to support local businesses there, improving the town's economy. So as you can see, every city, town, village and hamlet should immediately get their own official fursona, if they do not have one already.

Aww he's adorable :D! I do wonder about his impact on the municipality's economy :3 since there is one furry mascot I'm sure you've all heard about, or at least seen, that had a massive inpact on it's area. Kumamon!

Kumamon-Japanese-mascot-1.png
Our furpal of the Kumamoto prefecture has apparently:
"earned ¥11.8 billion (US$120 million, £79 million, €93 million) in merchandising revenue for the first half of 2012, after having only earned ¥2.5 billion (US$26 million, £17 million, €20 million) throughout all of 2011"

Not sure why wikipedia thought it was necessary to say he "only" earned 2.5 billion yen ^^; but hey, maybe they were on to something, knowing that if they called him "Richard", he could've been known as "Dick Bear", which would've drawn in quite the furry crowd and made even more money! (this joke is copyrighted by Meta :3 please don't place me in hornyjail)

There's Foxy, the mascot for Foxy Bingo in the UK. I'm no expert but it looked like a high quality fursuit. Moving mouth and tail. I seem to recall reading he was a bit too populour with mums.
Foxy_DayFour-188.jpg

Beyond that, I was going to say the Caramel bunny but someone has said that.
Cresta Bear counts, right?
dosy9wqizug01.jpg

Cresta Bear and Foxy are two opposite ends of the Furry mascot spectrum, in terms of quality.

Users who are viewing this thread