Goofy headshots! [free art]

Jazz

>:3
Supporter
16 March 2024
Canada
bsky.app
(Break for now)

Every forum I’ve been apart of I always have a thread to doodle people’s oc’s, so post a visual ref below if you’d like one!

(No set time for these, just thought it’d be fun to do and help me connect with y’all ;u;)

Done:
csa.pngfseffs.pngfesse.pngfefsfs.png
———

Reminder list for myself:
Wuff
Unknown

Last edited:
There was someone doing something similar before the site breach happened that deleted all our forum stuff. Eyleifr had a thread where he was doing free art of people's OCs in their favorite video games. I don't know if he plans on continuing that at some point, or if he remembers whose art he was doing before it all got taken down.

For example I had a rough sketch (wasn't finished yet) of my fursona in Half-Life or something. Other people did stuff like Skyrim or similar.

Now I'm actually curious if he might bring that back some day. I think I've seen him come online on here once or twice since the breach, I hope he's alright.

I've only got two oc I have art of so let's try one of my favorite bunny boy Link. Honestly, I've been curious since i saw your art in your introduction post, If you do commissions?AEBB6606-0E05-4920-AAB9-F20C757EDF8C.png

Reactions: Jazz
I've only got two oc I have art of so let's try one of my favorite bunny boy Link. Honestly, I've been curious since i saw your art in your introduction post, If you do commissions?
Link looks so dang cool, what a rockin’ bunny! I’m excited to doodle him :D

I’m pretty closed up for commissions atm, but once my schedule gets more stable I’ll be opening for sure!

Reactions: DarkFox319
The only proper ref of Jack I really have is this art of him from Exi. Pretty sure Exi did DarkFox's as well.

full

I wish I could afford commissions one of these days so that I could get something proper going with him, I've done my own art of him too but I'm not that skilled lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazz
Oh my god Jazz! You are soo talented ;w; I hope it's not too much, you have a few others already, but I'll throw in this good boy in case you find the time and want to give it a go (thanks to my friend Ves who I was able to commission for it)0766279B-7CB9-40A7-BAAB-CC5325FAFEC5.png

970DAE2D-3A30-46B8-AF11-8BD455109256.png

He was based on this smelly breathed boy
20230325_092038.jpg

Last edited:
this all looks amazing, wish i could participate
Thank you! You don’t have an oc/fursona?

Oh my god Jazz! You are soo talented ;w; I hope it's not too much, you have a few others already, but I'll throw in this good boy in case you find the time and want to give it a go (thanks to my friend Ves who I was able to commission for it)
These don’t take long luckily so I’ll definitely be able to get to your boy! Thank you Wuff ;o; <3

I’m not the best at working with descriptions, but am willing to try! Send me a dm with all info I’ll see what I can do for ya :D

Users who are viewing this thread