Last movie you watched

SwiftyStardust

28 March 2017
West Yorkshire
www.youtube.com
I remember seeing a thread or two like this before we got nuked, so let's go ahead and start another one.

Also, I wasn't entirely sure if this should go in here or in General, but I thought it fit Shenanigans better. If not, then please let me know, it's hard to tell when we're starting from scratch. ^^;

Anyway, I'll go first. I rewatched Deadpool last week on Disney+. Still makes me laugh to this day, even if one or two of the jokes don't hold up very well.

The Shape of Water!

One of the most furry movies I've ever seen XD

But also deep and beautiful, as it also delves into how minorities used to be treated half a century ago, acting as a critique of society back then and maybe still now.

Reactions: Simo the Skunk
Drive away dolls.

Really a funny road movie and I must say some of the most beautiful sex scene and nice to see two lesbians that are not fetishised

The Princess Bride

Never watched it before since.. well, I thought it was just about a Princess and would be real over the top “girly”. Very happily surprised that I was wrong! What an absolute gem

Reactions: Mambi
Just watched "Madam Web" the other day...honestly I don't see why the hate! It was surprisingly well done to me.
I seen it too and also did not understand the hate also I hat to look Sidney age up to make sure it was legal to think she is hot

But yeah Just saw "Past Life" a really cute movie about childhood sweetheart meets later

Users who are viewing this thread