Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Fin, dawg! Don't listen to Some Fox! You really should get one of those Rat-Watches, they're so precise! Meta gave me one on my unbirthday. Here look!

gets out rat-buddy Tic

What time is it Tic ^w^?

Tic says "food o'clock"

See! Wonderful :D .... or wait, is Finn maybe actually playing the threads game to nab the win o:

Rat Buddy Tic shrugs in confusion

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
You should avoid all of it, just to be safe.
oh, okay, yes, ehe
sheepishly gets off Finn's watch
Fin, dawg! Don't listen to Some Fox! You really should get one of those Rat-Watches, they're so precise! Meta gave me one on my unbirthday. Here look!

gets out rat-buddy Tic

What time is it Tic ^w^?

Tic says "food o'clock"

See! Wonderful :D .... or wait, is Finn maybe actually playing the threads game to nab the win o:

Rat Buddy Tic shrugs in confusion
Tic is right. Somehow we rats just always know when it is food o'clock, it's like a supernatural ability we have :3
gives Tic the rat fingerguns and the secret rodent whisker-thing

Tic is right. Somehow we rats just always know when it is food o'clock, it's like a supernatural ability we have :3
gives Tic the rat fingerguns and the secret rodent whisker-thing
o: on second thought Finn, maybe it's best not to get one of those rat-watches... I sometimes wonder if they're plotting to conquer the world.

Weeeeeeeee
Oh :D are we weeing against car tires Buddy? Great Idea!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Tic sounds great. I love that guy already. He should run for office. Under the time-rats, we shall all prosper.
We rats don't really like to run for office, it is too much work. We much prefer to run in an office, and maybe gnaw at the wainscoting a little :3
The fact that this thread has 1,157 different responses is crazy.
You should have seen the thread back on FAF :O

Reactions: Guifrog

Users who are viewing this thread