Predators Vs. Prey

Ohhhhh wooow!! Thanks so much!! <3

It's adorable, I love it!
Oh and thank you Spilo! I'm glad you like it :3 The wings were quite difficult to get right (and I'm not sure if I did get them quite right). I was thinking of adding a proboscis, but I feel like the ":P" smiley captures your energy more!
D'awwwww!!! I love it <3
Thank you aswell Guifrog! ^w^

@Lenago, were you sniffing skunks at the PANTRY SKUNK-SNIFFING PARLOR? I assume so, since you are a fox :3
It must've been him! He was at first very shocked to see someone he knew, but then said

"Ah... yes... yes! I am Lenago! eheheh... :V
I do the whole hat thing that I left at home.... mhm mhm, oh no, I think my house is breaking again, I should leave! bye!"

Very Lenago indeed.

It must've been him! He was at first very shocked to see someone he knew, but then said

I do the whole hat thing that I left at home.... mhm mhm, oh no, I think my house is breaking again, I should leave! bye!"

Very Lenago indeed.
Yep, sounds like Lenago alright, the hat and the house and the Lenago were clues. I think we can all ratgree that it's safe to assume that his nose is in the butt of a skunk as we squeak.
Maybe it was a stack of copper ingots?
The fox rapper, Stack of Copper Ingots?

Yep, sounds like Lenago alright, the hat and the house and the Lenago were clues. I think we can all ratgree that it's safe to assume that his nose is in the butt of a skunk as we squeak.
Woah owo you're right Meta! I never even picked up on those clues! I only noticed the perfect 5th interval he always hits when he says "my house"!

:D are you a detective Meta? Don't worry, you can tell me, your secrets safe with me

looks around for random megaphones
The fox rapper, Stack of Copper Ingots?

2024-04-11 10_59_30-police bird - Google Search.png: " @Some Moron you're under arrest for selling fly amanita to impressionable kittens who like the hippedy hop. You're coming with us! *arrests @Lenago * "

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat

Very Lenago indeed.
I've interacted with him exactly once in my whole life, and I can tell you, 99% Lenago.
Also, ":v" means I'm joking around. It doesn't fit in that context! You damn balls-licker! You're so old! >:v
View attachment 9040: " @Some Moron you're under arrest for selling fly amanita to impressionable kittens who like the hippedy hop. You're coming with us! *arrests @Lenago * "
Ah, yes! Take that bastard away! Excuse me while I... polish my top hat... (?)

I've interacted with him exactly once in my whole life, and I can tell you, 99% Lenago.
Also, ":v" means I'm joking around. It doesn't fit in that context! You damn balls-licker! You're so old! >:v
See even Lenago is 99% sure it was him :D

Wait old >:U ? I'll have you know young whippersnapper that when I was your age, we only had comic sans MS and "=D" which we used to express 524 different emotions with! Also how did you know about the balls thing owo

In 2012!? Likely story, you old fart! You must be going senile! >:v
Oh yeah D:< well I at least still remember what an SMS is! Do you, huh? You kids with your WhatsUps and Telegraphs don't know how good you have it! We used to have to work with a 0.2 character limit and we still wrote novels that none of you would understand! Hmpf!

5606eb66-e2ca-11de-a492-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg

levitates, I mean, walks a tightrope to work
Laterrr, furpallsssss

5606eb66-e2ca-11de-a492-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg

levitates, I mean, walks a tightrope to work
Laterrr, furpallsssss
Take care Meta :D good luck at work! <3

Daddy!?!? 😭
And Thrashy give me a minute ;w; I must reunite with my long lost son!

Walakazaaaaam✏💫
20240411_123337.jpg
I call it: "Encounter at the Pantry Skunk-Sniffing Parlor"

Anyway, go play with your friends now son, Daddy has work to do! No I don't know where mum is and I don't care D:< she keeps telling me I spend too much time on some forum.
+1

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: EndlessAnnoyance
Oh my god! I always feel so warm inside whenever someone goes above & beyond just for the sake of messing around with me! XD

You're well on your way to the top of my list of favorites...
Awww shucks Some Moron ^///^ you and I had the epic battle of dim-wittedness! :D You can't be missing in my drawing collection of favourite Furpals!

Users who are viewing this thread