Predators Vs. Prey

water-guns

d4092707e1e3facc4089b4f53c071cae.gif

EEEEPP.... Sorry, I'm not a fire type D:
Dodges

Blblllgblll~ haaah!
catches his breath after being sprayed

Woah Guifrog o: you might have single handedly found the solution to one of Lenago's more pressing problems! :D awesome! Pool party at Lenagos people! Time to keep the fox safe from house fires :3

gets drunk for a good cause

Blblllgblll~ haaah!

Woah Guifrog o: you might have single handedly found the solution to one of Lenago's more pressing problems! :D awesome! Pool party at Lenagos people! Time to keep the fox safe from house fires :3

vap has been digging a pool for weeks now

Blblllgblll~ haaah!

H-have I? blushes Why, I'm glad to be of help! AAAAAYYY POOL PARTY brings in my float and lies down on it, just as depicted in my pfp
yeah, but now my house like a oversized fish bowl!
Awww c'mon, let's have FUN! stretches long tongue, wrapping it around you in an attempt to bring you into the fish-bowl-pool

Awww c'mon, let's have FUN! stretches long tongue, wrapping it around you in an attempt to bring you into the fifish-bowl-pool
What hold on a mom-* splashes*

*Is just sitting on the bottom of the flooded house, arms crossed and with annoyed look while this music plays in the background *

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What hold on a mom-* splashes*

*Is just sitting on the bottom of the flooded house, arms crossed and with annoyed look while this music plays in the background *

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

a bunch of curious cheep-cheeps swim around you with question marks above their heads
meanwhile, in the distance, Frog Mario wonders how those question marks popped out of their blocks

swimming by with a snorkel I wave to Lenago enthusiastically, thinking he's having a great time too in ignorant bliss while the cheep-cheeps take a nibble on his fox jacket to see how it tastes

👋 ^w^

Ok @Spilo listen here. You are the smelliest furry here! We need you here to foil the attempts of others. Your POTION CHANGING POTIONS is a necessary POTION here. Without you I wouldn't laugh at skunks coming out of rat costumes that I was convinced were rats. You know how boring this pile would be without all the butt sniffing, butt inserting, shenanigans? You add sooo much to our fun so please just relax and be who you are! hugs the skunk and plays with his butt

Users who are viewing this thread