Predators Vs. Prey

(xD the word play has so many layers! Stop making me laugh so much!)

What? No way, I am totally tired of zombies, and we rats are way too charismratic to turn in to zombies.
Vampirats could work!

...avast, mateyy, yarrr. Hoist the mainsail. Raise the anchor. Use a sextant to measure the angular distance between two visible objects.
Nooo Meta D: didn't you tell us: no rats on boats! Ghaaa

(xD the word play has so many layers! Stop making me laugh so much!)
teehee :3
I love word plays, in case someone has not noticed 😜
Nooo Meta D: didn't you tell us: no rats on boats! Ghaaa
No rats on boats, unless you want rats everywhere! Which I do. The world is in dire need of more rats :3
the charismratic vampirats spread everywhere

NvuKDU6v5roCK7TaGBlSmhedNbgH4QePn2-rwN6puLM.jpg

Good night, furpals. I am off to sleep too :3
weird sleeping position ratctivate :3

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
For some reason, the charismatic vampirats turn into even more charismatic vampireskunks, whose spray can turn others into skunks as well

Yeah, totally nothing to do with a skunk potion secretly added to the original potion whistles innocently

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
And yeah, I can't do wordplay unfortunately. I know, I'm not as funny, you can kill me now...

No, wait, I'll... Tries to do it myself, to see if I'll become a vampireskunk

• Wow
Hii, Zaxa! Sorry, I was heading to bed just as you posted. The rat-body was very tired :O
Awwww, you need to sleep in my burrow
Eee, it sounds warm in there :3
You got it, I shall be your pet rat from now on :3
And yeah, I can't do wordplay unfortunately. I know, I'm not as funny, you can kill me now...
Hey, I am a nice prey animol. I don't do the biting and clawing and swallowing, unless it is for playful reasons :3
Nooo Spilo wait D: don't dead skunks become Dr Skunkenstein's Monsters?
You know, I suspect that Dr. Skunkenstein did not graduate from an accredited university 🤔

Hey, I am a nice prey animol. I don't do the biting and clawing and swallowing, unless it is for playful reasons :3
I'm sure you have a 'kill the stupid nonwitty skunk who can't have original ideas and no one wants because he can't impress' somewhere in your potion stash :v

• Wow
I'm sure you have a 'kill the stupid nonwitty skunk who can't have original ideas and no one wants because he can't impress' somewhere in your potion stash :v
looks around for the stupid nonwitty skunk no one wants

O: where is he or she Spilo, the only Skunk I see here is you

hugs

^w^

• Love
I do not, in fact, have such a POTION. :O
What I have instead is a CONVINCE A SKUNKPAL TO STOP THE SELF-DEPRECATION AND HAVE FUN WITH HIS FURPALS POTION! And here it is!
throws the aforementioned POTION
clings to your leg

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I'd rather be fucking dead tbh, than to keep seeing others being so so much better and more loved than me.

Dies
pours EMERGENCY REINCARNATE AS A SKUNK POTION

You really really shouldn't compare yourself to others negatively like this, whirlyskunk. You are your own furson, and the goal here is to enjoy the company of your fellowfurs, this isn't some kind of a love contest where other persons being being liked means that others aren't. I realize that a lot of this stems from past trauma based on what you have told me before, and it is difficult to distance from the mindset, but please try to do so anyway, even though it is hard. It sucks to see you put yourself down all the time, it really is actively making you second guess yourself way too much and is actively keeping you from enjoying the company of others :(

Really, the goal here is not to be the best liked or 'better' than others, it's just to have fun with your furiends. I know I keep repeating that, but that's because it's true, and I really feel like you internalizing that would make you a whole lot happier

Hang in there, whirlyskunk! Don't let these thoughts push you away from your friends again :(

Users who are viewing this thread