Regarding the forum breach, restructuring etc etc

It will take some time but we'll rebuild it back up. Who knows, maybe this was just the thing the site needed. It had been getting rather stale lately. Now it's like everything can start fresh again; especially seeing how many people have been coming back on since the incident.

Reactions: Fcomega121 and Dopy
I dont have a bank account, so I'm not sure if I actually could donate, but I'd like to. Any ideas how I could do it? (I suppose I could ask a friend and just be embaressed and buy an FA shirt while I'm at it, lol)

Reactions: Fcomega121
I dont have a bank account, so I'm not sure if I actually could donate, but I'd like to. Any ideas how I could do it? (I suppose I could ask a friend and just be embaressed and buy an FA shirt while I'm at it, lol)
You go to a local ATM - preferably one that doesn't have a ridiculous charging fee, withdraw money, and then what you do is fold them into paper airplanes and throw them really, REALLY hard, and if you throw them accurately and account for windage and the Earth's curvature, you can sail them through Dopy's window. Easy.

You go to a local ATM - preferably one that doesn't have a ridiculous charging fee, withdraw money, and then what you do is fold them into paper airplanes and throw them really, REALLY hard, and if you throw them accurately and account for windage and the Earth's curvature, you can sail them through Dopy's window. Easy.

HAHAHA! Also, please tell me how to withdraw cash from an ATM without a bank account XD

eyeroll it's called a treasure chest.

Naw, but seriously, I just keep my money in a metal sewing tin, in a wooden box. Although, it is starting to look like a treasure chest because I just toss all my change in there, lol.

(don't rob me please)

Users who are viewing this thread