The FP-Quiz Show

peeks in for the first time

OK, I guess......... feeds @metatherat yogurt
happily eats yogurt straight out of your bunny paw
omnomnom, mmnjomjomjom oh it's so tastey
weeps tears of joy 😭
I love the new bunny paw flavor :3
Wow, @metatherat must have special powers for making me look in this thread at the exact time I am supposed to feed him yogurt!!!!
Ehee. It seems like you were rattracted by my joyful rat squeaks at the prospect of eating yogurt :3
....Or maybe the fact that it was one of the few shenanigans threads you had not posted the most recent post in :P
points at sign: "NO SIGHING - 350 PILEDRACHMA FEE"

Ehee. It seems like you were rattracted by my joyful rat squeaks at the prospect of eating yogurt :3
....Or maybe the fact that it was one of the few shenanigans threads you had not posted the most recent post in :P
Well, I guess I need to change this then.
hops onto the empty platform with no lights on

Um, hello? <pushes the red button with my yogurt bunny paw> Hello? Uh, yeah, I'd like to answer.

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
IMG_4036.PNG: "Wow Meta, you're so good at Quiz co-hosting! That's so admirable! <3 Nngh even Spilo returned and a new Bunny guest appeared :'3 you really should work in show business with that charisma of yours."
5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "OwO; a... all of them were correct... ALL OF THEM WERE CORRECT D:< WHAT THE PERKELE?! I FEEL CHEATED! That's it!
Give me that damn question board and yogurt you! And while you're at it, give the dignity of quizing back you-"

Screenshot_20240512-200245_Google.jpg

5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: Many thanks for your kind patience dear Quizlovers ^w^!
We're back with a new question and a new guest as well! Applause for @Bunny Lvr
Also not to forget the return of one of our dear guests, give it up for @Spilo !

Now, if you're wondering where contestant @metatherat went: don't worry. He is currently in a time out cage wearing a cute little harness to constraint him. Myes, this will surely be a lesson to him!

As for our Question of today:
What is the largest rabbit breed?

A. Blanc De Bouscat
B. Giant Angora
C. Flemish Giant
D. Greek Almops

View attachment 9418: "Wow Meta, you're so good at Quiz co-hosting! That's so admirable! <3 Nngh even Spilo returned and a new Bunny guest appeared :'3 you really should work in show business with that charisma of yours."
View attachment 9419: "OwO; a... all of them were correct... ALL OF THEM WERE CORRECT D:< WHAT THE PERKELE?! I FEEL CHEATED! That's it!
Give me that damn question board and yogurt you! And while you're at it, give the dignity of quizing back you-"
The yogurt is gone.
makes a sweeping motion with rat-hand

Also there was no dignity to begin with. We're animols :3
gestures at the studio, which has been clawed and gnawed into shreds and smells really weird
Now, if you're wondering where contestant @metatherat went: don't worry. He is currently in a time out cage wearing a cute little harness to constraint him. Myes, this will surely be a lesson to him!
oh noo, I have been cratptured :3
sticks pointy nose out through the bars of the cage
Hey, Cheesy! Come over here and keep me company :3
As for our Question of today:
What is the largest rabbit breed?

A. Blanc De Bouscat
B. Giant Angora
C. Flemish Giant
D. Greek Almops
I am in a time out cage, because I have been naughty. But I will help other contestants figure out the correct answer if they bring me yogurt! How about it huh, any takers? Rat-answers, available now, right here from the time out cage! :3

oh noo, I have been cratptured :3
sticks pointy nose out through the bars of the cage
Hey, Cheesy! Come over here and keep me company :3
IMG_4036.PNG: "Oooh? :o Alright Meta, but I was told I need to be very firm with you~
reaches out to spank you, but ends up stroking you instead
Bad bad naughty Meta x//3"
I am in a time out cage, because I have been naughty. But I will help other contestants figure out the correct answer if they bring me yogurt! How about it huh, any takers? Rat-answers, available now, right here from the time out cage! :3
5FE1A6DB-20C6-47C8-9408-D6609832D9CD.png: "pfff, give him yogurt? That's rich! <w<

sees a viewer poll vote to give him yogurt to hear his thoughts on the question

D: Oh for heaven's sake! Fine!"

But is it because I have special powers? Is it because my joyful skunkiness is attractive enough? Or option C, not of the above!
Yeah, the option was C all along!

Where's the D, you may ask? Well that's up my as...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://youtu.be/zoKoqOi0fYM?feature=shared

View attachment 9425: "Oooh? :o Alright Meta, but I was told I need to be very firm with you~
reaches out to spank you, but ends up stroking you instead
Bad bad naughty Meta x//3"

View attachment 9426: "pfff, give him yogurt? That's rich! <w<

sees a viewer poll vote to give him yogurt to hear his thoughts on the question

D: Oh for heaven's sake! Fine!"
Yaayyy! Can it be lemon-flavored? I am in the mood for lemon.
Uhh... I can't reach the buzzer from my naughtiness cage, so I will just scratch at my harness with my rat-hand to simulate the buzzer sound.
brzzt brrzzt brzzt
There, that's done! And the answer, uh, it's... A, definitely.

You see, the other answers all hint at hugeness really strongly, so clearly this must be a trick question, and the right answer is the blank bushcat. Which is a nice sona idea, the bunny has a good taste in fursonas. nodnod You may now initiate the rat-feeding procedure, this is the rat-feeding portion of the gameshow :3

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Yaayyy! Can it be lemon-flavored? I am in the mood for lemon.
Uhh... I can't reach the buzzer from my naughtiness cage, so I will just scratch at my harness with my rat-hand to simulate the buzzer sound.
brzzt brrzzt brzzt
There, that's done! And the answer, uh, it's... A, definitely.

You see, the other answers all hint at hugeness really strongly, so clearly this must be a trick question, and the right answer is the blank bushcat. Which is a nice sona idea, the bunny has a good taste in fursonas. nodnod You may now initiate the rat-feeding procedure, this is the rat-feeding portion of the gameshow :3
u.u
S... sparky... initiate the yogurt hose.

No, of course not that one! Our Nun-Bunny Viewers have dropped enough already!

Users who are viewing this thread