Guest, due to an issue with the agelock we had to redo the whole system, if you did not get your access yet, please wait up to an hour to receive it, if you haven't still gotten it afterwards, please PM dopy.Dismiss Notice
Using yahoo mail? Some of you have been flagging us as spam, hence mails sent to a yahoo email account will no longer be delivered for an undisclosed time. Please consider using a different email host if you really need those emails.Dismiss Notice
Terms of Service and Rules
By registering, you agree and accept the Forum Rules. We reserve the right to change our policies at any time, without prior notice, for any reason. Continued usage of the site after modification of site policies constitutes your acceptance and agreement with any and all changes. While using the site, you agree to take full responsibility for any and all of your actions while you are on the site, and will behave in a respectful manner to fellow users and site staff.
If you have visited FurryPile by accident, you are free to navigate away from the website.
If you disagree with the website's policies, then you agree to willingly cease use of it and any of it's offered services.
* You are at least 13 years of age.
* By registering an account you agree that all information provided is truthful and accurate.
* Avatars and signatures must abide to the forums definition of PG13 in Basic Rules.
* A member is only allowed one account. Multiple accounts will result in all but one being closed.
* Account names shall not be racist, harassing, or crude.
* We reserve the right to close any account created with falsified information. In addition, you agree to keep your e-mail address accurate and up-to-date (as is necessary to contact you or provide password resets).
* Accounts created by underage users will be closed without warning. If you wish to contest the account closure, valid legal identification verification will be required to re-open the account.
* All posts must be written in English.
* All users must be 13 years of age or older.
* We are PG-13 community, adult material is not allowed unless posted in the appropriate forums or properly marked with the [NSFW] tag. Members under the age of 18 caught posting in these threads or viewing said material will be disciplined. Distributing adult material to minors is also against forum policy.
* No member under the age of 18 shall access the Adult sections of the Art or Role Play forums.
* No personal advertisement on the forums, unless it is for your own work, such as art, writing, poetry, music, etc., and posted under the appropriate forum sections. If you wish to exchange banners for advertisement between our website and yours, please contact the staff.
* Respect other members and their boundaries. Continued contact or action against a member who has asked to leave them alone constitutes harassment and will result in appropriate consequences.
* If a thread is older than 30 days, create a new thread rather than bumping the old one. Exceptions may be made at the staff's discretion.
* Do not promote, glorify, instruct, or encourage anyone to hurt themselves.
* No bigotry or slurs towards another member of the forums based on their race, nationality, physical sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabilities or religion will be tolerated, neither in posts nor PMs. Transgendered members will be addressed according to the pronouns of the gender they identify as. An unwilling mistake is fine, but intentionally using the wrong pronouns after being told to stop consists of harassment and will result in the normal consequences of violation for repeat offenders. We are an open community and have zero tolerance on discrimination.
* If you are unsure about whether or not you can do something or if it would be acceptable, as a rule of thumb, ask a moderator about it. We will be happy to answer your questions.
* An administrator or moderator's word is final. If you feel a judgment rendered was unjust, you can take it to civil discussion with the staff, but trying to argue it in the chatbox or threads will result in further consequences.
*PG13 shall be defined as:
Images: Images shall be free of nudity of any kind. Acceptable nudity is defined as 'Barbie nude'. No genitalia or female nipples exposed (on female shaped/developed breasts)
Language: May contain some profanity; however, language is not used in a sexual context. Dialogue MAY be suggestive, contain sexual innuendo, discussion of adult themes, and the expression of views and opinions that users may find offensive, disrespectful, or controversial.
Violence: May be of a mild nature. May not be gory, sexual in nature, or pervasive.
* People under the age of 18 are NOT allowed in the Adult Roleplaying section, and those caught posting or viewing the Adult Roleplaying section will be banned. No exceptions.
* All Roleplay threads with extreme kinks (such as scat, watersports, vore,...) must be marked correctly with the kink in the Title of the thread using brackets [Example], failure to do so will get your thread removed.
* People posting in Private Roleplay threads that they were not invited into will be punished; you are allowed to read these threads but not to post in them. They are reserved for the invited members only.
* Minors engaging in Adult Sexual Roleplay of any kind on threads, chat, or PMs is against forum policy.
* Members above 18 years of age engaging in Adult Sexual Roleplay with minors in threads, chat, or PMs will be banned.
* Solicitation for Adult Sexual Roleplay with and/or by a minor, while on the forums is against forum policy.
*Definition of a minor: In accordance with US Law Code § 2256 Section 1, is defined as anyone under the age of 18.
* General ChatBox is PG13 in accordance with the forum Basic Rules.
* No spamming
* Do not abuse the ChatBox commands, such as posting or making your text hard or obnoxious to read via formatting such as colour or size. Posting in a text colour that is the same as the shoutbox background is forbidden.
* Do not start Serious or Adult Roleplay in the General ChatBox. It is a SFW discussion area for everyone. If you wish to Roleplay, use the appropriate Roleplaying Subforums, or do so in private.
* Posting links in the ChatBox that could be seen as NSFW should be tagged clearly as being NSFW. If you have any doubts about it being adult content, be safe and tag it anyway.
*The chat now supports Rooms. Rooms that may be Adult in nature MUST be tagged NSFW in the title and be Password Protected against members under the age of 18.
*Any minor caught in a Adult Themed room WILL BE BANNED! We cannot stress this enough.
*Any member that gives the Password of an Adult Room to an underage member WILL be reprimanded.
*Private Chat Rooms left with no activity for 24 hours close down automatically and must be re-opened.
Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct outlines rules that you need to follow to help ensure that the site is a fun, enjoyable place for all users involved.
You MAY do the following:
* Be polite and treat others with respect.
* Post, share, create and entertain.
* Make friends, be social. FurryPile is a community with a lot of other users. We encourage you share and post art, and enjoy everything the website has to offer.
* Have fun!
If you encounter a fellow user being obnoxious we suggest:
* Take a break and step away from the situation, especially before responding. Give yourself time to cool down. Commenting out of haste or anger or outright retaliating against the user could result in action being taken against you as well. Harassment can go both ways, and retaliatory comments against users will not be tolerated.
* Hide the user's comments or shout from your pages, and move on.
* If you feel you are being targeted for harassment we ask that you first block the offending user. If harassment continues, you may contact a member of staff directly via the private message system or report button.
You MAY NOT do the following:
* Troll, harass, abuse or spam other users, or encourage others to do so by proxy.
* Create account(s) to bypass a forum ban or suspension.
* Post or discuss anything illegal. You and you alone are responsible for your actions, and take full responsibility for the consequences of your actions.
* Impersonate, harass or defame FurryPile users or staff.
Violation of the Code of Conduct may result in action taken against your account, including but not limited to following:
* Temporary suspension. Suspension times will vary based on the severity of the offense, the user's history and number of prior warnings or violations as well as any previous suspensions. After three suspensions, your account will be permanently closed.
* Repeated and continued violations of site policy can result in a permanent suspension of your account without warning or notice. Some offenses warranting immediate, permanent suspension include, but are not limited to: hacking, fraud, severe racial remarks, posting real nudity, account abuse creation, sexual role play with minors/by minors, posting viruses or URLs to viruses. FurryPile is not obligated to send you a warning before these actions occur. We assume no liability for any losses resulting from suspension, temporary or permanent.
Members reserve the right to post to the Ban Appeals thread of Refugee Camp if they feel their forum ban or suspension was unjust. Forum warning appeals shall be discussed in private with staff.
Most importantly, use your common sense! Some moderators and admins may vary slightly in the severity of their punishments, but we try to stick to our own guidelines. We're human too, after all, not some sort of all-knowing hivemind entity (though that would certainly be interesting!)
For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.