A question about sonas

Van

Plain and simple
Supporter
4 March 2024
Edinburgh
Riiiight so most of us here are furries and scailys but if someone was to create say... a walrus would that make them a skinny or fleshy and further more if someone had a clown would they be a honkey? Say someone had a Gem from Steven Universe would that be a gemmy?

Also, I have a Cardassian (Star trek reptilian humanoid) ds9-cardassians13.jpg would that make me a scaily? I wanna say yes, Please let me say yes lol

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I do like the idea that they were in the fandom waaaay ahead of their time xD and if Walruses are fleshies, then all people are too and thus also in the fandom :D

Actually no, Id rather stay on the frindges with you all D:

Riiiight so most of us here are furries and scailys but if someone was to create say... a walrus would that make them a skinny or fleshy and further more if someone had a clown would they be a honkey? Say someone had a Gem from Steven Universe would that be a gemmy?

Also, I have a Cardassian (Star trek reptilian humanoid) View attachment 8668 would that make me a scaily? I wanna say yes, Please let me say yes lol

I know there are sharks and dolphins, but honestly I have never heard a special word for their category. I feel like even scalie is a bit of an "unofficial" term. 🤔

Reactions: Van and Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread