Returning About me. (reposting this, because of the site's not so recent malfunction.)

Ingrionis324sdr

2 November 2022
Hungary
Ever since, I have begun roleplaying back in late December of 2018. It began only with nonsensical things on Roblox, and then it expanded into something of a hobby, and also it slowly began to make me feel happier, if Roblox already wasn't a new experience.
(I got my first MP 3 player before 2010, as far as I can remember, when I was still in daycare. My first major video gaming experience began back in 2015, with Minecraft Java, then expanded to TF 2, Minecraft Windows, and then Roblox itself. 2020, came Scrap mechanic! And back between 2010-2005, I have played car adobe flash games online, on my mother's Windows 7 Toshiba laptop/notebook.)
In the spring of 2019, I got to know my first true online friend, got to know them on Roblox. We did living vehicle roleplays, until the summer of 2020, most likely she got bored of it/burned out. I was either the one to stumble upon a sports car, or she was the one, to stumble upon me as a pacific blue Kia Sportage 2020/2019 SUV, and it acting kinda like a bunny, despite it's rather large size.
And in the fall of 2019 though, I have stumbled upon Discord (The platform we all know and love) I have began to get involved in roleplaying real seriously, with an another new and great friend, and in the fall of 2021, I have stumbled upon another new great friend, and since then not so much.
Only recently in 2022, began to crave the need for detailed roleplaying posts, as well as stumbling upon DA, FA, F-List a bit long ago.

I hope to make new friends real soon. And I'm in (desperate) need of people who can be daily/weekly active roleplaying partners.

It has been 6.5 years since I began doing text based roleplaying.

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Hey Ingrionis :D

Glad you decided to join us here!

There is a section in the roleplay department to ask for RP partners :3 from SFW or NSFW.

Do you have any sonas :D if so, do tell us!

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Ever since, I have begun roleplaying back in late December of 2018. It began only with nonsensical things on Roblox, and then it expanded into something of a hobby, and also it slowly began to make me feel happier, if Roblox already wasn't a new experience.
(I got my first MP 3 player before 2010, as far as I can remember, when I was still in daycare. My first major video gaming experience began back in 2015, with Minecraft Java, then expanded to TF 2, Minecraft Windows, and then Roblox itself. 2020, came Scrap mechanic! And back between 2010-2005, I have played car adobe flash games online, on my mother's Windows 7 Toshiba laptop/notebook.)
In the spring of 2019, I got to know my first true online friend, got to know them on Roblox. We did living vehicle roleplays, until the summer of 2020, most likely she got bored of it/burned out. I was either the one to stumble upon a sports car, or she was the one, to stumble upon me as a pacific blue Kia Sportage 2020/2019 SUV, and it acting kinda like a bunny, despite it's rather large size.
And in the fall of 2019 though, I have stumbled upon Discord (The platform we all know and love) I have began to get involved in roleplaying real seriously, with an another new and great friend, and in the fall of 2021, I have stumbled upon another new great friend, and since then not so much.
Only recently in 2022, began to crave the need for detailed roleplaying posts, as well as stumbling upon DA, FA, F-List a bit long ago.

I hope to make new friends real soon. And I'm in (desperate) need of people who can be daily/weekly active roleplaying partners.

It has been 6.5 years since I began doing text based roleplaying.

<the air shimmers and parts as a large rift seems to form suddenly, a sleek black cat with glowing eyes emerging cheerfully from the rift and grinning impishly as he sits down before you. As the glow fades, the rift re-seals itself and disappears as he extends his paw and grins widely>

Well hello and welcome to the pile. Name's Mambi and nice to meetcha. Hope you have fun here! <smiles warmly>

Welcome to the pile (again). I have not met you so yo me you're new! Nice to meet you, hope you get reaquainted quickly. Feel free to stop by chat and say hi.

Users who are viewing this thread