NSFW Ask the Bunny, or play with the Bunny

Bunny Lvr

The Horny Bunny
Supporter
7 August 2023
Sunny clover fields
What will your pleasure be? I don't want to be a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma so ask away! Or, if you wish, come on in and play and have all sorts of fun.
JUST PLEASE BRING YOGURT

What happened to the carrot and yogurt pie i left cooling off on my window last night?

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
What will your pleasure be? I don't want to be a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma so ask away! Or, if you wish, come on in and play and have all sorts of fun.
JUST PLEASE BRING YOGURT

<the cat hands you a small bowl of yogurt and a spoon> My offering oh great guru of wisdom, and now my inquiry:

What makes you laugh the most?
What is your favourite food aside from yogurt?
And most important, what do you think of cute nimble kitty cats!? <he poses playfully and grins>

graciously accepts yogurt and tastes <Ooooh, this is delicious!>

What makes you laugh the most? I really enjoy well crafted and clever word play. Also good puns and horrible Dad jokes. Oh, and playful poses. <winks>

What is your favourite food aside from yogurt? Yogurt! Oh, that's not an option? Well, I would have to say a well balanced meal that is freshly cooked including meat, vegetables, and a bread followed by youg....umm I mean pecan pie.

And most important, what do you think of cute nimble kitty cats!? <he poses playfully and grins> I think cute nimble kitty cats are cute and nimble <giggles> They are extremely attractive and so hard to say no to! <winks and watches the kitty's playful pose>

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mambi and Wuff-Wuff
graciously accepts yogurt and tastes <Ooooh, this is delicious!>

What makes you laugh the most? I really enjoy well crafted and clever word play. Also good puns and horrible Dad jokes. Oh, and playful poses. <winks>

What is your favourite food aside from yogurt? Yogurt! Oh, that's not an option? Well, I would have to say a well balanced meal that is freshly cooked including meat, vegetables, and a bread followed by youg....umm I mean pie (I do enjoy some nice pecan pie <tee hee>)*

And most important, what do you think of cute nimble kitty cats!? <he poses playfully and grins> I think cute nimble kitty cats are cute and nimble <giggles> They are extremely attractive and so hard to say no to! <winks and watches the kitty's playful pose>

gazes upon the yogurt...... WAIT! <sniffs, tastes NOM NOM SLURP SLURP NOM NOM MMMM> EXPENSIVE< THE BEST KIND!!!!!!!!

I wish to inquire about your favorite cartoon character. This is such a great question as I absolutely love cartoons! Are we taking in a general sense? That would have to be Daffy Duck! (no, not because you are a duck) but because of his silliness. I absolutely loved it when the artist was drawing him and things kept going wrong, I would laugh so hard. Also enjoyed how he annoyed Bugs, Porky Pig, and Speedy Gonzales. How can you not enjoy Duck Dodgers in the 24 1/2 century! He is where I got my silliness from.

Now which is my favorite cartoon character that I am attracted to? It is a tie between Jessica rabbit (one of my first loves) and Judy Hopps.

When did you join the fandom? What attracted you to it in the first place? What made you come up with your sona?

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
When did you join the fandom? What attracted you to it in the first place? What made you come up with your sona?

I've always been obsessed with cartoon characters and imagined often growing up what it be like being a cartoon character, way before there was any sort of Fandom. In very early 2000's when I got internet for the first time I found a role play forum where most rp as animals and since I love mythology I played as a female magical unicorn. Quickly it turned into erp but was never satisfied as a unicorn, I always had a rabbit lingering in the back of my head. One say I said fuck it and tried a rabbit, which became a bunny and I SO HAPPY. As I rp over the years Sarah came together to be the silly horny bunny you all know today. I have been playing Sarah for ten or so years and I am her (or is she me?). It's just so natural to be a silly horny bunny, there is no pretending, what you see is who I am. Idc if it's perceived as wrong, anti social, or mentally unstable. I AM A BUNNY!!!!!!!

I've always been obsessed with cartoon characters and imagined often growing up what it be like being a cartoon character, way before there was any sort of Fandom. In very early 2000's when I got internet for the first time I found a role play forum where most rp as animals and since I love mythology I played as a female magical unicorn. Quickly it turned into erp but was never satisfied as a unicorn, I always had a rabbit lingering in the back of my head. One say I said fuck it and tried a rabbit, which became a bunny and I SO HAPPY. As I rp over the years Sarah came together to be the silly horny bunny you all know today. I have been playing Sarah for ten or so years and I am her (or is she me?). It's just so natural to be a silly horny bunny, there is no pretending, what you see is who I am. Idc if it's perceived as wrong, anti social, or mentally unstable. I AM A BUNNY!!!!!!!

Times like this I wish there was a stronger emoji than "love"...that's truly awesome! Since I'm basically Mambi without the powers, I can relate totally...

That's all very wholesome!!

So, uh, now I wonder, does anybody around you irl know about your furriness and furry shenanigans? Or do you keep it to yourself... perhaps like a naughty secret :P :P

Also, is Sarah the same age as your real life self? Not that age matters much in the fandom anyway, but it's cool how it can open a whole lot of possibilities, including being an entirely different species, being much younger than your currently are irl, being the opposite gender, etc., etc.

That's all very wholesome!!

So, uh, now I wonder, does anybody around you irl know about your furriness and furry shenanigans? Or do you keep it to yourself... perhaps like a naughty secret :P :P
It is my naughty naughty secret. Having a naughty secret makes it seem even naughtier and more enjoyable!
Also, is Sarah the same age as your real life self? Not that age matters much in the fandom anyway, but it's cool how it can open a whole lot of possibilities, including being an entirely different species, being much younger than your currently are irl, being the opposite gender, etc., etc.
Sarah is 21, much younger than I am. It makes it more fun and enjoyable. She has been 21 for like 10 years.... I guess furs don't age!

Users who are viewing this thread