Returning Crazy Raccoon

Raccoonatic

25 June 2024
Cork, Ireland
sites.google.com
Hey guys I was on this site many years ago, (early 10's late 00's)
Things were really terrible back then and I may have been very cringey, but I'm back now and I'm a lot healthier and no longer boozing it up lol
Still, have my moments with paranoia and stuff, but it's not likely to have an effect here
If you want to add me on any socials, hit me up
Otherwise, I might see you here sometime
Love you guys
By the way, I'm asexual and 36 years of age
I play a lot of PS5 and drink coffee and love Jungle and Rap
Smell ya later :p

Glad to hear things have improved so much in your life, and I hope it stays that way. It's great to have you back, and I swear you seem familiar, even if I can't personally put a finger to your memory. Across various accounts, I've been a member of this place since about 2013. Here's hoping everything looks up to you, and that you find everything that you are looking for, even if that be a trip down nostalgia lane.

Coffee? Where? I see none, because I drank it all already. Got any Monster, instead? Whoop - none of that, either. I drink everything caffeine.

Attachments

• 4558DA13-9EF6-4DAC-930F-F064C756C813.png
    4558DA13-9EF6-4DAC-930F-F064C756C813.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 3
Glad to hear things have improved so much in your life, and I hope it stays that way. It's great to have you back, and I swear you seem familiar, even if I can't personally put a finger to your memory. Across various accounts, I've been a member of this place since about 2013. Here's hoping everything looks up to you, and that you find everything that you are looking for, even if that be a trip down nostalgia lane.

Coffee? Where? I see none, because I drank it all already. Got any Monster, instead? Whoop - none of that, either. I drink everything caffeine.
You would have missed my departure by a couple of years probably, I did pop in here a few years back, maybe around 2019 so maybe you're thinking of that time
I'd rather it be fun than a trip down nostalgia lane! lol
I'm honestly looking for a decently active Furry chat somewhere so I can have some fun!

Welcome to the pile!!!!! offers you a fresh cold cup of vegan yogurt I myself found this place last year and have had the best time. It may be a bit slow now, but we have our fill of shenanigans and fun. The more we chat, the more we play, the more busy it becomes. I am happy that you have had success as of late and so happy you decided to give the pile a try again! I look forward to causing some shenanigans with you possibly in the future.

Sees "mushroom" in the name.
Pulls out Laser Pointer.

"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Guys! Are you blind? Look over here!"

"Mushroom!"
"ENOUGH about the mushrooms! We all know it's a mushroom! We get it!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Marker up!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"'Mushroom, mushroom', SHUT IT! Get back to work!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"Mushroom!"
"FOCUS, team! Leave the damn mushrooms alone!"

(Deep Rock Galactic reference btw for those who don't get it lol)

Welcome (or welcome back rather) to the Pile! Glad to hear you're doing better!

Welcome Raccoonatic :D! It's already been said, but I'm glad you're in a better place now!
Judging from you're profile you're from Ireland :3 beautiful country, but I can imagine that drinking alcohol is almost culturally expected! I'm glad you've gotten the booze under control!

Anyhow, I hope you do find what you're looking for with this place :D I myself only just joined this year and am now kind of hooked xD great people here, fun times and yeah~ we have eachothers backs :3.

Welcome Raccoonatic :D! It's already been said, but I'm glad you're in a better place now!
Judging from you're profile you're from Ireland :3 beautiful country, but I can imagine that drinking alcohol is almost culturally expected! I'm glad you've gotten the booze under control!

Anyhow, I hope you do find what you're looking for with this place :D I myself only just joined this year and am now kind of hooked xD great people here, fun times and yeah~ we have eachothers backs :3.
Yes it is very much expected by many people
Lots will think there's something wrong with you if you don't drink
But yeah, Ireland is gorgeous, at least when the sun decides to come out, a lot of days it's gloomy, endless cloud for weeks, but then the sun shines for a few days and everything glimmers like a Leprechaun's gold :3

Yes it is very much expected by many people
Lots will think there's something wrong with you if you don't drink
But yeah, Ireland is gorgeous, at least when the sun decides to come out, a lot of days it's gloomy, endless cloud for weeks, but then the sun shines for a few days and everything glimmers like a Leprechaun's gold :3

Oh, I don't live in the UK, but I'm british and people here used to say in my teenage years "Aaah but Wuff, you're british, you know how to drink!" Hahah xD I only go out occassionaly these days to protect my health; it did form a habit of drinking a little bit too much on a night out. I suffer too much on the next day though, so it's certainly gotten better.

Ah, one thing the cloudy weather does provide: You have the lushest greenest grass there is :D!

8d0.jpg

Welcome!

Oh, I don't live in the UK, but I'm british and people here used to say in my teenage years "Aaah but Wuff, you're british, you know how to drink!" Hahah xD I only go out occassionaly these days to protect my health; it did form a habit of drinking a little bit too much on a night out. I suffer too much on the next day though, so it's certainly gotten better.

Ah, one thing the cloudy weather does provide: You have the lushest greenest grass there is :D!
Yes we have a lot of very green land, but please don't call Ireland the UK! You can make people very angry by doing that.. Ireland is not the UK there's a long and difficult history between the two

• Wow
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Yes we have a lot of very green land, but please don't call Ireland the UK! You can make people very angry by doing that.. Ireland is not the UK there's a long and difficult history between the two
Oh gosh D: I'm sorry if it seemed like I was implying that! It was not my intention! I was trying to sympathise with being from a country that is well known for it's drinking! (I bet people from Germany have it hard too!)

But I am well aware of the troubles, bloody Sunday, the horrific neglect Ireland had to suffer during the famine and countless other things that make a lot of people not wish to even say the word United Kingdom over there :( sorry if I seemed a bit ignorant.

Oh gosh D: I'm sorry if it seemed like I was implying that! It was not my intention! I was trying to sympathise with being from a country that is well known for it's drinking! (I bet people from Germany have it hard too!)

But I am well aware of the troubles, bloody Sunday, the horrific neglect Ireland had to suffer during the famine and countless other things that make a lot of people not wish to even say the word United Kingdom over there :( sorry if I seemed a bit ignorant.
Aww that's okay :) I know you didn't mean any harm

Users who are viewing this thread