Digital sketches (CLOSED)

Eyleifr

21 December 2022
Siberia
horned-hut.carrd.co
For context. I seriously thought about including digital sketches in my price list. I have some examples of YCHs (see spoiler).
Тундра.jpg Таур друид2.jpg Букет.jpg Рыбак.jpg
I want to practice on other furs characters.

So send a reference here, the desired mood. Let's see what I can do.
Are no guarantees for performance and no deadlines. If I draw your oc, you will find out and see it here.

Any species / hybrids, no NSFW.
Note: If you want your character to "change species", become taur / dino / dragon or something else, let me know - it's fun, and I'm for it. I also don't mind trying transformation, macro-micro, pool toys, latex, paws, smells, tickling - something from harmless "fetishes", lmao (ask).

If you are commissioner or I have already painted something for you just like free, do not hesitate give request too, if you want.
:toothless:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Would you mind drawing a cute bunny with long ears in a pretty dress offering a cup of yogurt? You can use my avatar as reference.

Reactions: Eyleifr
A few years ago, I followed a YouTube Video on how to draw a furry character, and made a fox which I named Gryttur. Since then I haven't really done anything with him. I'd be happy to finally have a proper image of him. If you don't mind, would you give gim a try? :)
He's a Hippie and likes to spend his time in nature, mostly forests, so maybe him taking a stroll? ^^

I do have a full body version somewhere which I could send you, but the body proportions are pretty off.

Again, only if it's no trouble for you :)

I do have a full body version somewhere which I could send you, but the body proportions are pretty off.
It would be useful to me for a more faithful body color (although this is not necessary if your fox has a typical color.):cheesehead:

An anthropomorphic albino rat, with four horns on his head. Arrangement and size of horns are like those of the four-horned antelope:
I love rats omg :carrotcake:

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread