Draw FurryPile Next Header!

Spilo

25 December 2022
Mexico
As you may know, ever since before the Big Reset, FurryPile had changed their header logo to what we have now. However, whenever I look at this, I can't help but laugh XD

1000054780.png

So! In order to fix this, let's pretend FurryPile has opened a contest for their Next Header Logo, where all users can submit their ideas of what they think the next FurryPile logo should be like!

The ideas could range from a simple silly sketch, a stupid joke, to something serious or extremely well done, it's up to you! We could even subject these ideas to voting contests, to see which are the best! And who knows, maybe make one of them the official header!

Do your best... or worst! ;P

Oh I love the idea Spilo :D even though Comic Sans will always be the goat! XD

Once I get the time I'll certainly submit my design

• Love
Reactions: Spilo
Me personally, methinks this should be the next FurryPile Logo!

Yeah, totally not biased at all :P :P

View attachment 8687
Reminds me of TF2's Expiration Date where the Scout drew the Spy having "sexual congress" with the Eiffel Tower and he was wondering why the Eiffel Tower had stink lines on it.

Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
Oh I love the idea Spilo :D even though Comic Sans will always be the goat! XD

Once I get the time I'll certainly submit my design
Thanks, Wuff! This is my way of complaining but while also making it fun for us all :V

And yeah, I totally don't use Comic Sans or similar on some of my works still to date Giggles

Ohhhh, we'll be awaiting your submission!!

Actually Spilo, I'm unsure how well known this is because it's only visible on PC/Laptop, but the header actually already has skunk representation!

2024-03-26 12_43_06-Furrypile.png
Twice!

Actually Spilo, I'm unsure how well known this is because it's only visible on PC/Laptop, but the header actually already has skunk representation!

View attachment 8738
Twice!
That's amazing! And yeah, I knew of this fact before... too bad they downgraded it to what we have now on mobile after I asked for just a little bit more resolution, putting a Comic Sans logo of even lower res! :|

Well since everything I touch becomes a fox at the moment, and Sparky may be holding me hostage, I present!

View attachment 8707

Tadaaaa!
Now this is art 🎨

Beautiful. Immaculate. Foxy 🦊

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread