Favorite Trading card Game

Oh I did play Yu-Gi-Oh a lot back in the day :D but I must admit, I haven't kept up with the power creep ^^;
Do you still play it Other?

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Yugioh, but only early on, before cards had a book's worth of text on them and when games lasted more than a couple of turns.
Haha :D I know what you mean. Ah summoning Blue Eyes without tributes, those were the days.

Do you folks have any favourite cards? I always loved Relinquished :3

I also play Magic: The Gathering & Pokemon.
Someone I know from the Philippines recently got reaaaaal deep into Magic and is constantly trying to lure me into playing it too xD the art of those cards is fantastic!

So I've played pokemon, yugioh, force of will, and magic the gathering.

Pokemon I more so collect but learned how to play it back in collage. I played a dark/dragon deck it was fun, had some older cards in it with some bs abilities that made the tcg club president mad at me.

Yugioh I get out of but with master duels being free got back into it for a short time. I have a really fun coin flip deck and a reflect damage deck.

FOW was and interesting game but I don't hear much about it these days.

Mtg is honestly so much fun. I play mostly casual and sometimes commander or oathbreaker. My main deck is five color dragons for 60- cards. Commander it is a Sheoldred deck forcing my opponents to discard and sacrifice. Oathbreaker it's a elspeth token deck.

Users who are viewing this thread