Newcomer Howdy!

JackyTheDoggo

16 September 2024
Somewhere in a galaxy far, far away...
I'm Jacky, JackyTheDoggo! And I'm really happy to be here. I'm relatively new to being a furry so I thought I'd join a forums site to meet people to maybe help me in my journey. I was lucky to stumble upon this site! I really hope people enjoy my company, I'm a little antisocial but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to make some friends. I am always open to chat, I'll pretty much talk about anything. Anyways, that's enough about me! If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
From one Jack to another, welcome to the Pile, Jacky!

Hope you enjoy your stay. FP's a good choice as many furry Discords and communities are super chaotic.

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Hey Jacky :D glad you found us!

Unknownaspect's right :3 I've made so many lovely friends here and although the Pile isn't always bustling with life, there's always someone there to chat to :3 some lurking, some more eager to have a good chat!

I hope you enjoy it here ^w^

Hey Jacky :D glad you found us!

Unknownaspect's right :3 I've made so many lovely friends here and although the Pile isn't always bustling with life, there's always someone there to chat to :3 some lurking, some more eager to have a good chat!

I hope you enjoy it here ^w^
Alright, cool! I should be pretty active on here. I don't really have anything going on in my life. I'm just existing and rolling with the punches!

I'm Jacky, JackyTheDoggo! And I'm really happy to be here. I'm relatively new to being a furry so I thought I'd join a forums site to meet people to maybe help me in my journey. I was lucky to stumble upon this site! I really hope people enjoy my company, I'm a little antisocial but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to make some friends. I am always open to chat, I'll pretty much talk about anything. Anyways, that's enough about me! If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

<a shimmering portal appears as a sleek black cat saunters out of it, smiling friendly with glowing eyes as he sits down and relaxes. The glow fades as the portal closes and he waves to you cheerfully>

Hya, nice to meetcha and welcome to the pile! Name's Mambi and I hope you have fun!

Reactions: JackyTheDoggo

Users who are viewing this thread