Personal Artwork

Zekel Raikon

8 September 2024
Tennessee
Here is some work I've done over the years while I was in college.

Attachments

• Adventure II at the New Orleans Port.jpg
    Adventure II at the New Orleans Port.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • Adventure II Deck.jpg
    Adventure II Deck.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Arrival at Nightwood.jpg
    Arrival at Nightwood.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
  • Duran and Shaunie at the Docks.jpg
    Duran and Shaunie at the Docks.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Duran and Shaunie in the Captain's Cabin.jpg
    Duran and Shaunie in the Captain's Cabin.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Duran Raikon.jpg
    Duran Raikon.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 5
Man, Arrival at Nightwood sure would look nice hanging on a wall, I won't lie.
It would be very easy to hang since it was done on canvas. It was an assignment from one of my painting classes where we had to paint using something not traditionally utilized in the process. In this case I used acrylic paint with apple cider vinegar as a solution to thin the paint.

It would be very easy to hang since it was done on canvas. It was an assignment from one of my painting classes where we had to paint using something not traditionally utilized in the process. In this case I used acrylic paint with apple cider vinegar as a solution to thin the paint.
I like the premise of that assignment. Improvising and using what's around you to create something interesting, in lack of "normal" materials. Anything can be art, if you've got vision. Either way, I very much like how it turned out. Did you at least pass the assignment?

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I like the premise of that assignment. Improvising and using what's around you to create something interesting, in lack of "normal" materials. Anything can be art, if you've got vision. Either way, I very much like how it turned out. Did you at least pass the assignment?
I did, and the rest of the class liked it as well. Some said that it was very mysterious, with my instructor saying that it was exciting.

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Oh I do like your style Zekel! The Adventure II ones have such a great feel to them. Like most big city areas it feels a bit desolate, but there's also seems to be a promise of a story unfolding.

Also I totally agree with you Katara, that premise is fantastic :3

Users who are viewing this thread