Bugreport Posts keep changing cursor position mid-typing.

Report a bug

Jack Foxtrot

24 October 2019
Missouri
www.youtube.com
Not sure what the cause of this is, but when I'm typing a post, for some reason it keeps fucking changing the cursor position while I'm typing. Like I'll be a couple paragraphs in or something, and my cursor randomly moves up and types at the end of the first paragraph again, so I have to click where I left off and start typing again.

Keeps happening and I've no idea what's causing it. But it's starting to piss me off.

What browser are you using? Is it up to date etc?

It's Chrome, up to date indeed. I think I recall having a similar issue on my iPad, too... can't remember entirely. But overall, it's only this site that's having problems. Every other site works fine. The only other forum I really use that's Xenforo would be Saints Row Mods, but I'm not on there very often, especially given recent events in the modding community. I suppose if I ever have issues there I'll let you know. Because I don't know if it's specific to FP or specific to Xenforo sites.

I remember this same thing happening back at the forum I used to frequent. It was annoying, many people were aware of it... and the forum ran on Xenforo

I remember this same thing happening back at the forum I used to frequent. It was annoying, many people were aware of it... and the forum ran on Xenforo
Very odd.. i've not had this ever happen to me in all these years of using XF.. I wonder if you can reproduce the problem somehow so I can at least submit it to the XF devs as a bug report?

Users who are viewing this thread